* King Arthur's duel with the Black Knight, which handles the whole swordfight thing somewhat realistically--Arthur employs a blow from the pommel of his sword at one point rather than continuously clashing blades with his foe, dodges rather than parries some of the attacks, and ends up aiming for the Black Knight's ''arm'' rather than his sword. [[OnlyAFleshWound Then, of course, the hilarity starts to set in.]]
** In a way, what followed was a CMOA for both Arthur (for dishing out a CurbStompBattle) and the Black Knight (who didn't surrender when he had all 4 limbs cut off)
* [[BloodKnight Sir Lancelot]] is awesome by being the only knight (including King Arthur himself) able to get past the guardian of the bridge and crossing it safely, not by outsmarting or tricking the guardian, but simply by ''answering all of his questions honestly!''
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPW9fmhA4-k music]] playing when the wooden boat takes King Arthur and Sir Bedevere to the Castle of Aaaarggh. You feel a sense of satisfaction for them as they've completed their quest. Almost brings a tear into your eyes. [[MoodWhiplash At least until the humor sets in.]]
-->'''King Arthur:''' Our quest is at an end! God be praised! ''(he and Sir Bedevere kneel)'' Almighty God, we thank Thee that Thou hast vouchsafed to us the most holy- ''(a sheep is flung at them)'' JESUS CHRIST!!
* Dennis the peasant. An uneducated, shit-covered farmer is able to utterly demolish the legitimacy of Arthur's reign, leaving the king with no choice but to completely ignore him.
** Not without trying to [[CrowningMomentOfFunny repress him first]].
* Sir Robin, for all his utter cowardice, actually ''saves the day'' when he continually and without noticing, uttering the words that weakens The Knights Who Say "Ni!" so the Knights can escape and not put up with their FetchQuest. That word? "It".