* During a "Commercials That Never Made It To Air" round, Chris Addison makes a joke about Andy Parsons' baldness ("Do you suffer from dull, lifeless hair? Don't worry, Andy Parsons'll buy it off you.") [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwojmuF2zfE Andy's response]] definitely warrants a mention:
-->'''Andy''': How much did you say you earned for those Direct Line car insurance ads? Well, people deserve to hear about this! [''mimes honking a horn, a la the advert'']
** Then one upped by Hugh Dennis:
-->'''Hugh''': Dara Ó Briain: We work, so he doesn't have to.
*** In fact, this one has been a RunningGag throughout several episodes.
** Then one upped by Dara, who pretends to doze off.
* "I'm so old, my pussy is haunted". - Frankie Boyle, mimicking the Queen
** This joke sparked outrage and accusations of declining standards at the BBC. So the joke became even funnier when a newscaster was force to repeat it on-air in a deadpan tone.
* Hugh completing a stage of the Tour De France in real life. Not as impressive as completing the whole thing, but it still takes some balls to try.
* Katherine Ryan recites a major part of the "Prince Ali" song from Aladdin from memory.
* Hugh and Russel's argument about Harry Potter. Especially when Russel corrects his comment on Parselmouth.
-->"I think you'll find that's Parsel''tongue''; ten points from Hufflepuff."
* Series 8. Scenes We'd Like To See. Topic was "Things You'd Never Hear On A TV Election Debate".
-->'''Patrick Kielty:''' [[TakeThat The truth.]]
* Andy Murray appearing on the show after his Wimbledon victory, so the cast takes the piss while respecting his great achievement.