* Zee revealing his true form to scare off the Selkie.
* Samuel threatening the Grey Lords.
--> '''Samuel:''' My dad raised Mercy in his own pack, and he couldn't love her more if she were his own daughter. For Mercy, he'd declare open war on the fae, and damned be the consequences.
* Meek, gentle Anna [[spoiler: slipping a knife between Dana Shea's ribs.]]
--> No was the wrong answer, Anna informed her.
* The whole sequence of events after Henry tricks Paul into challenging an injured Adam:
** Mary Jo stepping in and using a technicality to force Paul to defeat her before he can fight Adam.
** Adam managing to take down Paul despite his weakened state, by taking advantage of an injury Mary Jo had inflicted to Paul during their fight.
** Mercy shooting Henry in the throat (non-fatally) before he can finish issuing a challenge to an exhausted and injured Adam.
* OffscreenMomentOfAwesome: Warren, still not entirely recovered from being literally beaten to a pulp by a demon-vampire hybrid, wipes the floor with Paul during a challenge fight.
* Agent Armstrong thought he was sitting between some weir young guy and a nice, big dog. Mercy corrects him: both Ben and Asil are werewolves.
'''Armstrong:''' Im too old for this.