* The entire last episode. It [[UpToEleven brings new meaning to the]] GrandFinale.
-->'''Evil Coop:''' You ''know'' you don't have a chance.
-->'''Coop:''' [[BadassBoast I don't know]] ''[[IdiotHero nothin'!]]''
* The closing words spoken in the Season One finale, ''Driver's Seat'':
--> [[spoiler:'''Kiva''': (absolutely stunned) "Coop. You just ''destroyed'' the Glorft!"]]
--> [[spoiler:'''Coop''': "So? What'd you think was gonna happen?"]]
* Coop driving out of the Glorft ship, and [[spoiler:teleporting his drink into their ship, ''[[NoWaterproofingInTheFuture causing a chain reaction that sucks the entire thing into another dimension]]'']].
* [[Creator/BruceCampbell Magnanimous]]: What other show could pull off a ShoutOut to [[Franchise/MarvelUniverse MODOK]], Creator/BruceCampbell, and Music/ElvisPresley in a SINGLE character!
* At the end of "Space Booty", Coop prepares to go into his [[OnceAnEpisode rant of the episode]] against [[Anime/CaptainHarlock Captain H...]] [[ShoutOut Warlock]]. Instead Kiva, who Warlock has been courting for the entire episode, cuts him off and delivers the rant herself.
-->'''Coop:''' Alright you--
-->'''Kiva:''' --arrogant, overblown thief! You tried to break up our team, you almost killed Coop and Jamie AND you made me listen to your [[PunctuatedForEmphasis endless]], ''[[PunctuatedForEmphasis cheesy]]'' ''[[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking PICKUP LINES!]]''
-->'''Captain Warlock:''' [[ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne Cheesey]]!?
-->'''Kiva:''' Get 'em Coop.
* Before that, when Warlock has reneged on his deal to spare the boys if Kiva stays with him in space.
--> '''Warlock:''' [[IHaveYouNowMyPretty Dear, sweet Kiva.]] [[ExactWords I promised I'd let them go.]] [[ILied The rest is up to them.]]
--> *Megas falls into orbit of hungry dragon planet*
--> '''Warlock:''' Oh, come now. They might even survive the impact. Of course, they'll be in no shape to survive the Glorgnak if they do.
--> '''Kiva:''' You're so predictable. *punch* Oh, and about our deal? [[ILied I lied too.]]
* Coop's car has a V-10 engine.
* Super Destructor Mode.
* Atomic Disruptor Cannon is so awesomely powerful that the computer was surprised that it existed.
* RECR may have an obsolete processor, but it certainly gave MEGAS and Coop a harder time than most other villains. It can't be fought through close range combat, which is really were Coop excels.
* Coop's means of saving the ice planet? Throw the beacon to their [[WaveMotionGun Planet Killer Laser]] so that it causes the badguys to blow up their own planet!
* Anything regarding the R.E.G.I.S Mk5.
* The final battle in the final episode with Coop and the Glorft taking on Evil Coop's entire army. You know it's gonna rock when it starts with both armies charging head on against each other while the instrumental of the theme song is BLARING throughout it all!
* The very first episode had Coop and one of Kiva's mooks facing down an entire army. Coops reaction:
--> '''Kiva:''' These odds are completely insane!
--> '''Coop:''' You're right; it is unfair. *smashes his only ally* [[BadassBoast Now it's fair.]]
* Coop just opened a matter/anti-matter rift which will destroy the universe. He comes to the conclusion that if it's going to eat the universe than he has to make it outpace itself to stop it (as he knows that pacing is the way to eat a lot and not get sick). To remove the threat, he creates a second rift and they eat each other and destroy themselves. S-Force is impressed, [[spoiler: especially since he destroyed their nemesis.]]
* In "S-Force [=SOS=]", Coop saves the S-Force from being cast into the Infinity Zone (Where one would be crushed by dimensional forces for a thousand years), and then his usual showboating makes him fall into the one-way portal anyways. How does he get out of this inescapable dimensional anomaly? He '''''punches''''' his way out!
--> '''Zarek:''' Impossible! No one can escape the force of the Infinity Zone!
--> '''Coop:''' Hey, it's a good thing [[AchievementsInIgnorance no one told me that!]]
* When Coop launched the Converted EMP Missile Refrigerator filled with rock pops and soda into the EldritchAbomination, he awakened himself by trying to jump start the cable reception with MEGAS and the end result of the goop from said creature corroding the WaveMotionGun of the Glorft.