* Janis Ian's TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Cady is extremely satisfying.
* Janis's epic BackhandedApology as well.
* The infamous brawl scene in the hallway, also a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
** Special mention goes to how it ends - the nice, easygoing principal goes out into the brawl [[BatterUp with a baseball bat]] to break it up, pulls a fire alarm, and orders all the girls to get into the gym for an assembly. You get the sense this ReasonableAuthorityFigure may have finally been pushed a ''[[BewareTheNiceOnes hair]]'' too far.
--> '''Mr. Duvall:''' Oh ''hell'' no, I did ''not'' [[Film/LeanOnMe leave the South Side]] for this!
** He also looks about ready to beat the gym teacher into a pulp when he finds out he's been sleeping with teenage students. The gym teacher very wisely flees the building when Mr. Duvall catches up with him.
** Regina, standing at the top of the stairs and calmly surveying the mayhem, deserves mention, too, if only for VillainousValor points.
* Cady's speech at the end definitely qualifies.
** Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartWarming
* Cady saving her group's talent show performance when Gretchen accidentally kicks off the boombox from the stage. And earlier, Damien throwing back a shoe that hit his face when he was singing.
* After nearly an hour of Regina being a bitch, it was rather satisfying for the store clerk to deadpan "You can try Sears." at her.
* You have to give Regina credit; her scheme was ''brilliant'', and very nearly worked.
* Also Regina verbally stomping on Jason's balls for harassing Cady and blowing off Gretchen in the beginning of the movie; even if done for status purposes.