* Different for everyone. Common picks are "Imprint", "The Fair-Haired Child", "Jenifer", "Cigarette Burns", "Homecoming" and "Family".
* "Imprint" gets a nod just because Creator/TakashiMiike went ''so far'' into the extreme that they couldn't even air the episode!
* "Incident On and Off a Mountain Road" [[ActionGirl Ellen]] taking the fight to [[BigBad Moonface]] and [[TheDragon Buddy]]. [[spoiler: She manages to kill Moonface in a strait up fight and shoots Buddy, but not before giving him his masters "[[IronicEcho Shhh]]". The best part is that she turned the tables on them when Buddy lured her into a trap.]]
* "The Fair-Haired Child" When [[spoiler: Johnny is fully resurrected, it turns out he made the same DealWithTheDevil his parents made, this time to resurrect Tara, and had a talent in bargaining. You see he managed to narrow the deal down to two adults rather then twelve kids. Seeing Johnny's parents KarmicDeath was pretty satisfying, and Johnny and Tara [[EarnYourHappyEnding got a happy ending]].]]
* "Homecoming" [[spoiler: The ending with the zombified Murch announcing he and the other zombies will show anyone who sends their brothers and sisters to die for a lie, will know the true face of Hell.]]
* "Family" When it's revealed [[spoiler: Celia and David are parents of one of [[SerialKiller Harold's]] victims, and have been luring ''him'' into a trap all along.]]