* "No. [[YouHaveFailedMe YoU hAve faIleD youRseLves]]."
* For some viewers, just being able to sit through this film. It takes guts.
* The MST3K episode is practically one for the Mads, as it drives the 'bots to tears and even manages to get ''Joel'' angry, if only briefly ("''DO'' SOMETHING! GOD!"). In fact, the film so effectively breaks the SOL crew Frank and Forrester, independently and without the other's knowledge, ''[[EvenEvilHasStandards call up to apologize.]]''
* Ben Solovey's restoration of the original workprint is awesome, as is the fact that his Kickstarter campaign to raise funding went above and ''beyond'' the necessary amount. And [[http://www.manosinhd.com/why-im-saving-manos-the-hands-of-fate/ his rationale]] for the restoration is both awesome and heartwarming at the same time.
-->"Though it’s doubtful I will change anyone’s minds about ''Manos'', I would like to send a message that every film, regardless of the place it holds in movie history, deserves a fair shot to be maintained and presented in the best way possible."
* The director went to a costume party afterwards wearing his Master robe. You have to admire the love he displayed of his own work.