To be fair, there's enough concentrated manliness in this comic that ''every'' strip, nay, every '''panel''' is made of awesome. Even so, some moments are even awesomer than the rest:
* [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1110 "MR. FISH LEARNED HYPER BEAM!"]]
** [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1112 "I didn't know... I didn't know he was a laser fish."]]
* [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1194 Commander Badass shows how to "Moon Tiara Magic" this bull.]]
* Commander Badass: [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/please-do-not-attempt-to-train-fire-at-home Fire trainer]].
* Commander's reason for allowing his daughter to [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/the-tale-of-commanders-irrational-millipede-phobia buy a millipede]]. Best Parent Ever!
* There's something impressive with how Commander Badass is derailing his handlers' plans for him by [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/non-violent-protest being incredibly emotionally stable]]. The white rebellion is just a cherry on top.
* The Commander managed to get Marketing to agree to let him [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/in-the-home-stretch-now punch the Admiral]]. Once. No strings attached. ''At a time of his choosing''. Preferably in a public place. And he's ''saving'' it for later. As mentioned many times by fans, the Admiral (who's admittedly a bit of a dick) is going to be looking over his shoulder every time he and the Commander are in the same room.
-->'''Commander:''' It ain't about me hittin' him, it's about him knowin' they're gonna let me.
* The Commander's [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/sometimes-trendy-james-dean-hair-just-isnt-worth-it nonchalance at getting his head on fire.]]
* While [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/lets-get-down-to-business Jet's raptor squad]] is pretty damn "radical" by itself, Ace [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/ace-goes-full-liquid-snake dressing them in "tiny bespoke tuxedos"]] mere seconds after Jet's squad came into contact with the hotel is more radical.
* Keeping in mind that Commander himself didn't want to fight Tank while he was cranked up, [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/jet-clearly-has-no-idea-what-gin-is Angel has no such limitations]].
* And then there's how the Commander reentered the competition: [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/hes-picked-up-a-trick-or-two-from-jared-in-their-travels-together crashing into the hotel on a megalodon who's wearing a sweater.]]
-->'''Commander:''' '''THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH VIOLENCE.'''
-->'''Jones:''' Is that a megalodon? Did you knit that sweater for it?
-->'''Commander:''' '''CORRECT ON BOTH COUNTS, JONES.'''
* [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/well-maybe-if-you-tried-talking-to-the-robots Jared got a job at]] [[FiveNightsAtFreddys a certain pizza parlor]]. His response to the murderous animatronics? Beat all the haunted animatronics into scrap metal with a baseball bat. (The Commander's been a good influence on that boy.) [[note]]He also got fired for doing so, [[RunningGag but night guards at that place have been fired for less.]][[/note]]
--> '''Jared:''' I'm getting the idea maybe these murder bots have something to do with all that murder. So I think "I know what Commander would do, he'd nip this murder thing in the bud!"