* [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1110 "MR. FISH LEARNED HYPER BEAM!"]]
** [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1112 "I didn't know... I didn't know he was a laser fish."]]
* [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/1194 Commander Badass shows how to "Moon Tiara Magic" this bull.]]
* Commander Badass: [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/please-do-not-attempt-to-train-fire-at-home Fire trainer]].
* Commander's reason for allowing his daughter to [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/the-tale-of-commanders-irrational-millipede-phobia buy a millipede]]. Best Parent Ever!
* There's something impressive with how Commander Badass is derailing his handlers' plans for him by [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/non-violent-protest being incredibly emotionally stable]]. The white rebellion is just a cherry on top.
* The Commander managed to get Marketing to agree to let him [[http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/in-the-home-stretch-now punch the Admiral]]. Once. No strings attached. ''At a time of his choosing''. Preferably in a public place. And he's ''saving'' it for later. As mentioned many times by fans, the Admiral (who's admittedly a bit of a dick) is going to be looking over his shoulder every time he and the Commander are in the same room.
-->'''Commander:''' It ain't about me hittin' him, it's about him knowin' they're gonna let me.