* Along with horrific, [[spoiler:every time Cid's full power is shown]]
* Sara [[spoiler:talking Cid down during his last tantrum. Gives you hope for the Rainmaker]].
* Cid's job of distracting Jesse and getting Young Joe out of the House. Bonus points to Sara for moving Jesse's attention just enough that he couldn't see Cid coming down the stairs.
* Old Joe taking down the entire mob headquarters after he'd walked in as a prisoner.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWXp_4g8zg Old Joe incapacitating his younger self in the diner]].
--> '''Old Joe''': (after Young Joe threatens him) Why don't you stick your little gun out in between your legs and do it... ''boy''?
--> *Young Joe reaches for his gun, only for Old Joe to deliver a GroinAttack and knock him out with one punch*
* After [[spoiler: Old Joe kills every single member of the mob, he shows up giving Young Joe all of their profits telling him that he can go on with his life.]] This causes Young Joe to explode with rage, calling [[spoiler: Old Joe out on his hypocrisy]] and delivering a massive TheReasonYouSuckSpeech while unloading his weapon in his direction, almost landing a few shots in the process.
* A DyingMomentOfAwesome, but [[spoiler: the ending, where Young Joe realizes that, as things are, Cid will become the Rainmaker no matter what due to the actions of Old Joe, and realizes that the outcome would happen again and again. [[HeroicSacrifice So he changed it...]]]]
* It's negated slightly by his bungled escape down the fire escape, but Young Joe escaping his occupied apartment is awesome. He gets the jump on Kid Blue and knocks him into the silver safe, crushing Blue's shooting hand. He then escapes Blue's backups.
* The diner conversation, from a cinematic and acting perspective. What Old Joe does at the end is another CMOA.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY-m3twx8a0 The artistically reconstructed trailer from the DVD/BD.]]