* Solitaire beats Bond at gin rummy. This makes her the only person to ever beat James Bond at a card game.
* Bond escaping the alligator lake by running along their backs. The stunt was actually done with ''real'' gators by their actual owner.
* The sweet boat chase. It was so spectacular with its high speed racing and big jumps over land that it was mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records for years after for longest boat jumps even after the technical distances were surpassed.
* After dispatching [[TheDragon Tee-Hee]] on the train with surprising ease, Bond cozies up to Solitaire in their compartment. However, the camera reveals [[spoiler: Baron Samedi]] sitting on the front end of the engine, bellowing a deep booming laugh. Close-up on his face, as the theme song kicks back on for the end credits.
* Kananga/Mr. Big's plan is not only comparatively restrained for a Bond film, but actually very clever: by flooding the market with free heroin (which, with his personal wealth and political position, he can afford to do), he'll not only create thousands of new addicts, but also drive the majority of his competitors out of business, leaving him to reap benefits of a monopoly.
* Bond evading the police in a double-decker bus. Complete with shearing the top section off. Made even more impressive by the fact that Creator/RogerMoore did his own stunt driving.