[[folder: Play ]]
* Seymour puts up an aggressive fight against Audrey II, and dies ''diving into the plant with a machete in the hopes of hacking it apart from the inside.'' That image of Seymour fearlessly staring down Audrey II's mouth is truly a badass way to go out.
[[folder: Film ]]
* Audrey II was a [[PracticalEffects puppet and no CGI was used on him]], except for the sparks on him on the good ending. It's built with so much effort and hard work. It even took 60 people to move the puppet of the final form of the plant. And the fact that there's '' '''SEVEN'' ''' forms of Audrey II is shockingly impressive. Even Rick Morranis forgets that he was talking to an animate object during filming, since it has a bunch of characteristics and emotions of a real-life human being.
* The original ending that was released on the Director's Cut, as seen [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RjFvcw6ToQ here.]] Unfortunately, the crew wasted $5,000,000 dollars on it when they changed it to the FocusGroupEnding for the theatrical cut.
** Of note in the original ending is that [[spoiler:TheApocalypseBringsOutTheBestInPeople. Journalists and cameramen cover the story of Cleveland getting eaten, at the cost of their lives. Ordinary peoplen pull each other away from the devastation. And the military makes a doomed LastStand against the plants, bringing all the big guns and tanks. Yes, asshole humans and "jerks" caused the plants to grow and doomed everyone else, but there will always be someone standing up to do what's right]].
* Right before Orin reaches his last breath:
-->'''Orin:''' What'd I ever do to you?\\
'''Seymour:''' Nothing. It's what you did to her.
* Yes, he was the villain of the movie, but c'mon, admit it...Audrey II's final number ("Mean Green Mother From Outer Space) in the 1986 musical version of ''Film/LittleShopOfHorrors'' was easily the ''greatest friggin' part of the entire movie''. So great, the song was nominated for an Oscar. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovu0_VFJsBY&hl=en If you don't believe me, watch for yourself.]]
** But the coup de grace of the whole thing occurs in the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7kfHnKg8&index=411 original sequence]], when Audrey II [[spoiler: eats Seymour at the climax of the song, complete with CrowningMusicOfAwesome]].
* The film's FocusGroupEnding has Seymour vowing to finish what he started:
--> '''Seymour:''' Wait for me, Audrey--[[ThisIsSomethingHesGotToDoHimself this is between me and the vegetable]].
** Technically, he did the same in the original ending - it's just that he failed. The fact that he decided to do it is still awesome.
** It's arguably even ''better'' in the original ending--he spends the whole show being a pushover, but then he decides enough is enough and goes down fighting!
* Seymour confronting Audrey II near the end of the movie. The best part has to be what happens near the end: [[spoiler: Audrey II attempts to kill Seymour by causing rubble to fall on him. As the evil plant and its small offspring laugh, Seymour reaches out of the rubble with an electrical wire and touches one of Audrey II's vines with said wire. This causes Audrey II and its children to electrocute, before brilliantly exploding.]]
--> [[spoiler: '''Audrey II:''' [[OhCrap Oh,]] ''' ''[[OhCrap SHIT!]]'' ''' ''[cue explosion]'' ]]
* In the original ending, how Audrey II eats Seymour:
-->'''Audrey II:''' ''(singing)''' [[PunctuatedForEmphasis And I.... am....]] '''''[[PreMortemOneLiner BAD]]'''''!