[[folder: Kushiel's Dart ]]
* The duel between [[spoiler: Waldemar Selig and Isidore d'Aiglemort, with Isidore killing him and redeeming himself before he dies.]] Also counts as a DyingMomentofAwesome.
* Joscelin [[spoiler:challenging Waldemar Selig to a duel as a distraction so he can end Phedre's life (and his own) mercifully. Wow.]]
* Barquiel L'Envers [[spoiler:charges out of the besieged fortress of Troyes-le-Mont and rescues Phedre and Joscelin from painful deaths at the hands of Waldemar Selig, risking his life for members of his old enemy Delaunay's household]].
[[folder: Kushiel's Chosen ]]
* In an attempt to rescue Phedre from La Dolorosa, Joscelin crawls unseen underneath the bridge that leads to that isle.
* Ysandre's ride to the City of Elua at the end of Chosen.
* Ysandre [[spoiler:riding through the ranks of the Unforgiven to confront Percy de Somerville and reclaim her throne]].
* Joscelin's [[spoiler:duel with the traitor Cassiline, even though we don't get to see it in detail]].
* Joscelin's fight against [[spoiler:David de Rocaille]].
* Barquiel L'Envers [[spoiler:seizing the throne in Ysandre's name and holding the City of Elua against Percy de Somerville]].
[[folder: Kushiel's Avatar ]]
* Phedre killing the Marhgakir with only a ''hairpin''.
* Joscelin's duel with Tahmuras.
* Phèdre [[spoiler:speaks the Name of God in the middle of a raging storm, banishing an angel and saving her oldest and dearest friend from a FateWorseThanDeath]].
* The moment when the zenana, which had previously been filled with despair and bickering factions, begins to come together. A group of women from across the globe coming together to destroy a common enemy: Awesome. This kicks off several more Moments of Awesome, such as [[spoiler:Phèdre's killing of the Mahrkagir and the women of the zenana killing all of the Mahrkagir's guards and soldiers]].
[[folder: Kushiel's Scion ]]
[[folder: Kushiel's Justice ]]
* Sidonie putting the peers of the realm (including ''Barquiel L'Envers'') to shame after Barquiel challenges the still-injured Imriel to a duel and accuses him of treason. She downright states that no-one rises to power with an unblemished heritage (and basically accuses all the men there of hypocrisy) and bluntly voices what everyone had been too afraid to say-- that L'Envers had previously framed Imriel for treason and smeared his reputation and that the only reason Imriel could have been suspected for any sort of treason was because L'Envers had put it there.
[[folder: Kushiel's Mercy ]]
* ''Sidonie'' is the main architect of Bodeshmun's downfall (though it does go slightly wrong when she is forced to drink some of the sleeping drug herself in order to fool him properly).
* Imriel smuggling Sidonie out of the palace in New Carthage rolled in a carpet.
* The ship chase, the firing of Deimos' ship to get past the barricade and their flight into Amilcar.
* The sortie out of Amilcar, and Imriel and Sidonie's flight to Roncal to treat with the Euskerri there.
* The battle in Roncal against the Euskerri and Astegal's soldiers. Most notable because hardly any of the Euskerri died compared to Astegal's men.
* The battle outside of Amilcar. ''All'' of it.
* Barquiel L'Envers [[spoiler:kept the country together along with Alais when Ysandre was under Carthage's spell. Ysandre gave him and Alais the Medal of Valour afterward to honor them]].