[[folder: Kushiel's Dart ]]
* The duel between [[spoiler: Waldemar Selig and Isidore d'Aiglemort, with Isidore killing him and redeeming himself before he dies.]] Also counts as a DyingMomentofAwesome.
[[folder: Kushiel's Chosen ]]
* In an attempt to rescue Phedre from La Dolorosa, Joscelin crawls unseen underneath the bridge that leads to that isle.
* Ysandre's ride to the City of Elua at the end of Chosen.
[[folder: Kushiel's Avatar ]]
* Phedre killing the Marhgakir with only a ''hairpin''.
* Joscelin's duel with Tahmuras.
[[folder: Kushiel's Scion ]]
[[folder: Kushiel's Justice ]]
* Sidonie putting the peers of the realm (including ''Barquiel L'Envers'') to shame after Barquiel challenges the still-injured Imriel to a duel and accuses him of treason. She downright states that no-one rises to power with an unblemished heritage (and basically accuses all the men there of hypocrisy) and bluntly voices what everyone had been too afraid to say-- that L'Envers had previously framed Imriel for treason and smeared his reputation and that the only reason Imriel could have been suspected for any sort of treason was because L'Envers had put it there.
[[folder: Kushiel's Mercy ]]
* ''Sidonie'' is the main architect of Bodeshmun's downfall (though it does go slightly wrong when she is forced to drink some of the sleeping drug herself in order to fool him properly).
* Imriel smuggling Sidonie out of the palace in New Carthage rolled in a carpet.
* The ship chase, the firing of Deimos' ship to get past the barricade and their flight into Amilcar.
* The sortie out of Amilcar, and Imriel and Sidonie's flight to Roncal to treat with the Euskerri there.
* The battle in Roncal against the Euskerri and Astegal's soldiers. Most notable because hardly any of the Euskerri died compared to Astegal's men.
* The battle outside of Amilcar. ''All'' of it.
* Anytime Joscelin draws his sword has the potential to be one of these, but the best is his fight against [[spoiler:David de Rocaille]] in Kushiel's Chosen.
** Also, when he [[spoiler:challenges Waldemar Selig to a duel as a distraction so he can perform a MercyKill on himself and Phedre.]]
* Barquiel L'Envers [[spoiler:charging out of Troyes-le-Mont to rescue Phedre and Joscelin from certain death, risking his life for members of his old enemy Delaunay's household.]]
** He gets another one for [[spoiler: Seizing the throne in Ysandre's name and holding the City of Elua against Percy de Somerville in ''Chosen.'']]
** Barquiel L'Envers also [[spoiler: Kept the country together along with Alais when Ysandre was under Carthage's spell in ''Mercy.'' Ysandre gave him and Alais the Medal of Valour afterward to honor them.]]