* Almost none the villains ever remember Ron Stoppable's name. So, at the end of TheMovie, after BigBad Dr. Drakken and Shego have been defeated, this scene happens:
--> '''Ron:''' Taking over the world is one thing, ''[[SeriousBusiness but you ruined Bueno Nacho.]]'' You're gonna pay.
--> '''Drakken:''' You can't be serious.
--> '''Ron:''' Note. Serious. FACE.
--> '''Drakken:''' Please...the name escapes me. Oh, I beg of you!
--> '''Ron:''' [[SayMyName Say my name.]] '''[[GenreSavvy Say it!]]'''
--> '''Drakken:''' Uh... It's...ummm....'''Stoppable'''!
--> '''Ron:''' ''Boo-ya''.
* The entire opening battle. Kim kicked butt! Ron even had a hilariously awesome moment. But not just that...following after the opening sequence, with the short revamped-spy movie sounding song-of the original KP theme, complete with awesome color silhouettes of scenes from the episodes of the first few seasons.
* Kim's last encounter with Shego at the end straddles the line between [=CMOA=] and a horrible case of DisproportionateRetribution:
-->'''Kim''': You know what I really hate?\\
'''Shego''': That your date melted?\\
'''Kim''': Nah. ''[[NoYou You]]''.
* Kim then casually kicks Shego off the roof into the side of another building where she gets electrocuted before ''the whole thing falls on top of her'', while Kim stands watching with a PsychoticSmirk, her hair blowing dramatically in the storm.
** Actually, the creators stated in an interview that they had to add Shego in the paddywagon last minute because test audiences who saw the first cut didn't see her again and thought she really had been killed, though that was ''never'' the intent. A good thing too, the awesome moment would have been killed had Kim suddenly gone through CharacterDerailment.
* This quote:
--> ''"You're right, Drakken. Boys? Dating? Oh, it's hard. But this...is [[TalkToTheFist easy]]!"'
* We have to give Dr. D his due here. Unlike most of his schemes, he put 100% effort into this: An ''extremely'' intricate plot involving a toy sketch by Nakasumi, the brain-tapped plans for Dr. Possible's self-replicating machinery, synthodrone personality upgrades, and an in-depth study of the typical teen girl psyche. Not only did he succeed in distributing and activating his ready-made robot army, as well as completely undermine Kim's self-worth and confidence, but if it hadn't been for Ron complaining about bendy straws and finding out Drakken took over Bueno Nacho, they would've never been the wiser and ''he would've won.''
** A equally impressive moment for Drakken is when Shego is trying to decipher his plan but can figure out the connection with all the different plans/studies he's doing. She initially passes it off as being another of his GambitRoulette stinkers, but Drakken, ''for the first time'', is unfazed by her doubt and even when she lights up angrily when he won't tell her. When he tells her why he won't tell her, Shego's expression tells you [[LetsGetDangerous the Doc's not playing around this time]]...
---> '''Drakken''': Kim Possible is not smarter than you.
---> '''Shego''': (warily) True...
---> '''Drakken''': If you can't figure it out, ''she'' can't figure it out, and that means...
---> '''Shego''': ''[[TheBadGuyWins You just might win]].''