* The scene in the hospital, which shows us how ''utterly badass'' the Bride is. She kills [[spoiler: the "customer" just by chewing off his tongue, then Buck by slamming his head in the door]], all while her legs are paralyzed.
* Hattori Hanzo formally presents The Bride with her specially-made katana after delivering a speech emphasizing the importance of his latest creation:
-->I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God, 28 years ago, to never do again. I've created ''something that kills people'', and in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego: this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.
* One of O-Ren Ishii's subordinates questions her ability to lead the Tokyo Yakuza on the basis of her half-Japanese/half-Chinese-American racial heritage. O-Ren ''beheads'' the subordinate, then says the following to the other subordinates in English (while Sofie Fatale translates into Japanese in the background):
-->'''O-Ren''': As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and ''always'' in a respectful matter, to question my logic. [[ReasonableAuthorityFigure If you are not convinced the plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so! But allow me to convince you]], and I promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo -- ''except, of course, for the topic that was just under discussion''. The price you pay for [[BerserkButton bringing up my Chinese or American heritage as a negative]] is: ''[[OffWithHisHead I collect your fucking head]]. *holds up subordinate's severed head*'' Just like ''this'' fucker here! Now, if any of you sons of bitches have ''anything'' else to say, ''NOW'S THE FUCKING TIME!'''''\\
''*StunnedSilence from the rest of the board room*''\\
'''O-Ren''': I didn't think so.
** "Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned."
* The Bride going for her first target is about as far away from the frantic scuffle her second one was; "O-Ren Ishii! You and I have unfinished business!
* "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy did you?" "You know, for a second there…yeah, I kinda did." These famous words kick off the penultimate fight of ''Vol. 1'', and arguably one of the best fight scenes in film history: The Bride vs. O-Ren's personal guard, the Crazy 88.
* The House Of Blue Leaves scene itself. A visually stunning 20 minute fight scene that plays out like a "History of ''X''" video for the martial arts genre, including a one on one showdown with Gogo, one of the more [[TheFakeCutie memorable]] [[TheDragon dragons]] in cinema, a demonstration of the ConservationOfNinjutsu against dozens of foes simultaneously and their MookLieutenant, a surreal manga-esque scene viewed entirely as backlit silhouettes, and more HighPressureBlood than the Red Cross below sea level.
* "'''[[PunctuatedForEmphasis THIS! IS WHAT! YOU GET! FOR! FUCKING AROUND! WITH YAKUZAS!]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBiSZ6Jxxz0 GO HOME TO YOUR MOTHER!]]'''"
* After turning the Crazy 88 into the Crazy 5 or 6:
-->'''The Bride''': *In Japanese* "Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives, take them with you! But leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." *turns to Sophie* "Except ''you'', Sophie! You stay ''right there''!"
* [[spoiler:The Bride finishes off O-Ren, who questioned the origin of The Bride's new Hanzo sword, by cutting off the top of her head -- and before dying, O-Ren accepts the truth of The Bride's claims.]]
* The Bride tries her best to land a hit on Pai Mei, but he avoids every attack and counters a number of them without any effort.
-->"From here, you can get an excellent view of my foot!"
* [[spoiler:The Bride, buried alive by Budd, decides to escape in the only way possible: she punches the wood of the coffin's lid until it breaks, then pulls her way up through the ground. The scene, perfectly synchronized to SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic, happens after an extended flashback detailing The Bride's training with Pai Mei.]]
-->"Okay, Pai Mei -- here I come."
** [[spoiler:The Bride follows this up with a Crowning Moment of Funny: she walks across the street to an all-night diner -- still covered in dirt -- then sits down at the counter and calmly asks for a glass of water.]]
* The Bride aces her training with Pai Mei, despite a rocky start. He was evidently so impressed he taught her a technique he'd never shared with anyone before.
* Elle's entire monologue to Budd [[spoiler:after framing The Bride for his death by using a black mamba to poison him]] must count.
** Honestly the fact that Budd, the soft-spoken brother of Bill and probably the most sympathetic of all the Vipers, takes down The Bride so easily compared to the others. No epic fight or anything. He doesn't even take out his sword! [[CombatPragmatist He just shoots her with a shotgun full of rock-salt]] and buries her alive without getting a scratch.
* The Bride's final words to [[spoiler:Elle]]: "[[ThisIsForEmphasisBitch Bitch]], ''you don't have a future.''"
* [[spoiler:Bill delivers an amazing deconstruction of Superman in a monologue near the end of the film, all as a metaphor to explain The Bride's behavior after she'd left him.]]
* [[spoiler:The Bride delivers the killing blow to Bill after a brief tussle by using the one technique Pai Mei refused to teach anyone else: ''The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique''.]]
** Understated one for Bill: [[spoiler:the [=FPPEH=] Technique kills the person it has been used on after they give five steps. Bill manages to give ''six''.]]
* O-Ren gets one for how she took out the man who orchestrated her parents' murders [[spoiler: when she was only eleven years old]].
* While he does end up getting killed, O-Ren's father does beat the shit out of two of the assassins sent to kill him before someone deals him the finishing blow.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJlu_xo79k8 The walking scene]]. O-Ren and her associates (Gogo, Sofie, some Crazy [=88s=]) doing an utterly badass PowerWalk while [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity"]] plays as BGM.