* Kate impaling herself on the [[CoolSword sword]] that would have destroyed her team and using her blood to break it. Followed by her blood control when captured to kill one of the rakshasas. And finally the [[BigDamnHeroes Curran and the rest of the shapeshifters]] arriving to rescue her.
* In the fifth book, the takedown of the fortified military compound held by the Lighthouse Keepers by the entire magical community of Atlanta combined definitely counts.
* In the first book, Kate gets fed up with [[OurWerewolvesAreDifferent the Pack's]] scare tactics and decides she's not taking any more crap. So she responds to the Beast Lord, a were-lion, like any common housecat.
--> '''Kate''': [[CrowningMomentOfFunny "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty."]]
* Book 2: Kate, [[SuperMode supercharged by the energies of the magic flare]], causes a legion of demons to [[WordsCanBreakMyBones kneel at her feet]] with a single word.
* Kate's Fight against Hugh in Magic Rises. He's older than her, bigger than her, and stronger than her. Kate Still wins and nearly kills him.