'''Sore Loser: If I have to go down, then so does she'''
* It doubles as a CMOH and a Tearjerker, but Jade ''willingly'' [[HeroicSacrifice sacrifices herself]] to keep her family and friends from being dragged through her shadow with her. It was a pretty awesome moment.
'''A is for Animosity and Anonymous'''
* Jade manages to outrun the Guardians and Caleb for a while.
* The Queen takes over Jadeís body ''[[TheWorfEffect and takes down Caleb and the Guardians]]'' before Jade regains control.
* When Aldarn unfairly demands Jade to respect Elyon and the rebels, she glares at him and says that neither Elyon nor her lapdogs deserve her respect.
* Jade is GenreSavvy enough to give Nerissa and Miranda a fake name.
* Jade pulls a StealthHiBye on Nerissa and Miranda after escaping being crushed by rocks. It's also a CMOF.
** Right after that, she comes up with a reasonable excuse as to why she didnít use her CastingAShadow powers to escape on her own.
'''B is for Betrayal and Beware'''
* Jadeís performance during the operation to capture Tynar is purely this. Heck, not only is Jade surprised at her newfound abilities, even Miranda, who has been antagonizing Jade since they met, is forced to admit that it wasnít bad.
* Likewise, her performance during the operation to capture Vathek. She manages to keep Hay Lin and Irma too busy dodging [[KnifeNut a rain of shuriken]] to be able to actually ''fight'' back.
** She then gets a CoolSword ([[KatanasAreJustBetter a katana to be specific]]), a courtesy of the Queen, to escape Cornelia's out of control vines.
* It's also a CMOH, but Raythor reassuring Jade unwittingly derails the Queen's GrandTheftMe plan (at least for a while).
* Elyon gets some formal training in using her powers, and successfully opens a fold to her desired destination on the first try.
* Jade accidentally manages to get ''the Tracker'' of all beings to be civil with her after she [[PetTheDog gave Sniffer some food]].
* Jade gives Will a TheReasonYouSuckSpeech over [[WhatTheHellHero framing Raythor as a traitor]] (even saying that the Guardians aren't truly heroes), before pinning her down with a sneak attack.
** Blunk also gets a moment for freeing Tynar and Vathek without Jade noticing, allowing them to rescue Will.
* Cornelia creates a huge rose, sending Miranda flying in the process.
* Jade uses her suit-flaps to glide and free Raythor's sword from a vine.
* Jade is DangerouslyGenreSavvy and realizes that Nerissa is letting the Knights easy for some reason after the sorceress subverts the usual villain YouHaveFailedMe routine.
'''C is for Changes that Corrupt'''
%%I don't know why this page becomes an index. So I put this to prevent any links here to be wrongly indexed. So please don't remove it.