* When Brenda tells off the the ultrasound technician for suggestion that her daughter would be a bad parent.
-->'''Brenda''': Oh, you think you're so special because you get to play Picture Pages up there? Well, my five year old daughter could do that and let me tell you, she's not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. So why don't you go back to night school in Mantino and learn a real trade.\\
''After the ultrasound technician walks away.''\\
'''Juno''': Bren! You's a dick! I love it!
* Two people finally having the courage to realize that their relationship is more or less toxic, and call each other out on their shit, rather than playing at everything being sweet and wonderful:
** Vanessa, an (up to this point) seemingly boring, mild-mannered Stepford Wife, essentially tells Mark to grow a pair:
-->'''Vanessa''': What are you saying?
-->'''Mark''': That it feels a little like bad timing.
-->'''Vanessa''': What would be a good time for you, Mark?
-->'''Mark''': There's just some things that I still want to do.
-->'''Vanessa''': Like what? Be a rock star?
-->'''Mark''': Don't mock me.
-->'''Vanessa''': I'm just saying that this is - this is something that's never gonna happen. You know -Your shirt is stupid. Grow up. If I have to wait for you to become Kurt Cobain, I'm never gonna be a mother.
** Mark finally stands up for himself and stops being a HenpeckedHusband and a StepfordSmiler always humoring his wife.
* When Juno's water finally breaks:
-->'''Juno''': ''Thundercats are gooo!!''
* Mac's speech to Juno about love is pretty awesome:
-->'''Mac''': Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
* The film grossed $143,495,265 domestically and $231.4 million internationally. That's about ''19'' times and ''30'' times its $7.5 budget, respectively.