* Dredd is ''so'' badass that he can withstand the lethal NightmareFace of the alien fiend Judge Fear and respond in kind. [[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wOrQaK6lQ-4/TrWvBvhi2sI/AAAAAAAAFKI/n3c8NJTcUJI/s1600/Gaze+into+the+fist+of+dredd0.jpg GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD!!!]]
* The conclusion of the ''Cold Deck'' StoryArc, which crosses over with ''ComicBook/TheSimpingDetective'' and ''ComicBook/LowLife''. Though the lead in was pure awesome too. Special mention goes to the moment in Prog1807 where [[spoiler: Judge Dredd kicks a door down between his own strip and ''The Simping Detective'', with a change in creative teams mid-kick revealing the whole thing had been linked all along]]
* The revelation that The Dead Man [[spoiler: was Dredd all along]].
* Dredd literally crawling to Mega City Two to finish his mission at the end of ''The Cursed Earth''.
** And before this, Spikes Harvey Rotten makes a LastStand against an army of robots so Dredd can get the vaccine to Mega City Two.
* Dredd's motorcycle gets one in "The Judge Child." Dredd allows himself to be enslaved by the followers of Filmore Faro, telling his motorcycle to follow at a discreet distance. The motorcycle drives up to the entrance to Faro's compound.
-->'''Guard #1:''' Maybe we oughta speak to it in ''bike''... ''Phut, phut, phut!'' That means ''stop!''
-->'''Guard #2:''' Yeah! Ha-ha! ''Vroom vrooom!'' That means ''scram or we open fire!''
-->''[The motorcycle shoots them both.]''
-->'''Motorcycle:''' ''[driving on]'' That means ''drop dead.'' Thank you.
* The devil comes to Mega City One with the intention of claiming Dredd's soul. ''[[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu Dredd defeats and arrests him]]''.
* PJ Maybe gets one during ''Day Of Chaos''. The Dark Judges come knocking on his door, looking to kill anyone in sight. PJ kills the bodies they inhabit and strikes a deal with them, giving them new bodies in exchange for a quick death. PJ manages to bottle the three of them up, trapping them for when he needs them for his own purposes.
* While Dredd wouldn't be the beloved character he is without being the hidebound fascist asshole he is, it's still good to see him [[http://thedailydredd.tumblr.com/post/7718841802/gaze-into-the-fist-of-yu-tsu-from-the-sage get his comeuppance]] [[http://thedailydredd.tumblr.com/post/12332878177/batman-gets-handy-in-judgement-on-gotham once in a while]].
* At the end of the ''Democracy'' arc, a group of 2 million people march on the Grand Hall, believing the referendum to have been rigged. Dredd decides that a more tactful approach than using riot squads is called for. He walks up to them, ''unarmed'', and convinces their leaders that he is the law.
* Dredd stuffing the microphone down the throat of a smarmy reporter who treats war as a trivial sport.
* Judge Dredd once arrested two rather [[StupidCrooks stupid and oblivious criminals]] who broke into his apartment while he was off-duty. All of this while he was having a bath, which he ''didn't'' get out of.
* After decades of genetic apartheid, Dredd ''forced'' the government of Mega-City One to allow mutants to be citizens, despite the damage this did to his career and the social strife... because something being ''hard'' didn't mean it wasn't the right thing to do.
* The end of the "Judge Caligula" arc. Fergie, the DumbMuscle outsider that helped Dredd's squad back into the city, gets shot by Judge Cal as they charge his balcony. [[HeroicSacrifice That doesn't stop him from throwing both of them over the railing...]]
-->"EASY AS FERGIE!"
* "The Apocalypse War" is filled with them:
** Judges making use of Stub Guns against Sov armour.
** Souster's DyingMomentOfAwesome, which he pulls off by ''[[HeroicSacrifice diving off the overzoom]]'' and slicing through the ''entire Dan Tanna junction'' with his Stub Gun, cutting off the Sov advance.
** Dredd infiltrating [[AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs Sov-occupied]] Grand Hall of Justice to assassinate a brainwashed Chief Judge Griffin ''[[RefugeInAudacity on live tv]]'', faking his own death and fighting his way out, burning down the Grand Hall in the process.
** Dredd puts together a commando team to take the fight to East Meg One. They succeed and manage to nuke East Meg One off the map.
** After being captured, Dredd is released by Izaaks, who has had enough abuse from [[BadBoss Kazan]]. Dredd executes Kazan with a gun given to him by Izaaks. This is enough to end the war.
!!The 1995 movie
* AwesomeMusic: "The Dredd Song" by ''TheCure'' in the end credits.
** The film's main theme song is quite stirring.
* The sentencing sequence, particularly the conclusion.
--> '''Dredd:''' And Code 3613...the first-degree murder of a street judge.
--> '''Block Warlord:''' Let me guess. Life?
--> ''The block warlord goes to pull his gun, but Dredd whirls about and shoots him.''
--> '''Dredd:''' Death. [[BondOneLiner Court's adjourned]].
** After the Rookie is killed during his LeeroyJenkins rush, Dredd goes on a mini-RoaringRampageOfRevenge and pumps multiple forms of ammo into the mooks in the room.
-->''Rapid Fire. Armor Piercing. [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Double. Whammy.]]''
* Admit it - Dredd pumping his gun as a salute to Lady Justice in the ruined High Court was pretty cool.