* [[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wOrQaK6lQ-4/TrWvBvhi2sI/AAAAAAAAFKI/n3c8NJTcUJI/s1600/Gaze+into+the+fist+of+dredd0.jpg GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD!!!]]
* The conclusion of the ''Cold Deck'' StoryArc, which crosses over with TheSimpingDetective and LowLife.
** Though the lead in was pure awesome too. Special mention goes to the moment in Prog1807 where [[spoiler: Judge Dredd kicks a door down between his own strip and TheSimpingDetective, with a change in creative teams mid-kick revealing the whole thing had been linked all along]]
* The revelation that The Dead Man [[spoiler: was Dredd all along]].
* Dredd literally crawling to Mega City Two to finish his mission at the end of ''The Cursed Earth''.
** And before this, Spikes Harvey Rotten makes a LastStand against an army of robots so Dredd can get the vaccine to Mega City Two.
* Dredd's motorcycle gets one in "The Judge Child." Dredd allows himself to be enslaved by the followers of Filmore Faro, telling his motorcycle to follow at a discreet distance. The motorcycle drives up to the entrance to Faro's compound.
-->'''Guard #1:''' Maybe we oughta speak to it in ''bike''... ''Phut, phut, phut!'' That means ''stop!''
-->'''Guard #2:''' Yeah! Ha-ha! ''Vroom vrooom!'' That means ''scram or we open fire!''
-->''[The motorcycle shoots them both.]''
-->'''Motorcycle:''' ''[driving on]'' That means ''drop dead.'' Thank you.
* The devil comes to Mega City One with the intention of claiming Dredd's soul. ''[[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu Dredd defeats and arrests him]]''.
* PJ Maybe gets one during ''Day Of Chaos''. The Dark Judges come knocking on his door, looking to kill anyone in sight. PJ kills the bodies they inhabit and strikes a deal with them, giving them new bodies in exchange for a quick death. PJ manages to bottle the three of them up, trapping them for when he needs them for his own purposes.
* While Dredd wouldn't be the beloved character he is without being the hidebound fascist asshole he is, it's still good to see him [[http://thedailydredd.tumblr.com/post/7718841802/gaze-into-the-fist-of-yu-tsu-from-the-sage get his comeuppance]] [[http://thedailydredd.tumblr.com/post/12332878177/batman-gets-handy-in-judgement-on-gotham once in a while]].
* At the end of the ''Democracy'' arc, a group of 2 million people march on the Grand Hall, believing the referendum to have been rigged. Dredd decides that a more tactful approach than using riot squads is called for. He walks up to them, ''unarmed'', and convinces their leaders that he is the law.
* Dredd stuffing the microphone down the throat of a smarmy reporter who treats war as a trivial sport.
!!The 1995 movie
* AwesomeMusic: "The Dredd Song" by ''TheCure'' in the end credits.
* The sentencing sequence, particularly the conclusion.
--> '''Dredd:''' And Code 3613...the first-degree murder of a street judge.
--> '''Block Warlord:''' Let me guess. Life?
--> ''The block warlord goes to pull his gun, but Dredd whirls about and shoots him.''
--> '''Dredd:''' Death. [[BondOneLiner Court's adjourned]].
** After the Rookie is killed during his LeeroyJenkins rush, Dredd goes on a mini-RoaringRampageOfRevenge and pumps multiple forms of ammo into the mooks in the room.
-->''Rapid Fire. Armor Piercing. [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Double. Whammy.]]''
* Admit it - Dredd pumping his gun as a salute to Lady Justice in the ruined High Court was pretty cool.