* He replaced Creator/JeremyIrons in the middle of singing [[VillainSong "Be Prepared"]]... and it's barely noticeable if you even can notice it. And the best thing about it? Cummings DID. NOT. MISS. A. BEAT.
* Also replaced Creator/ChristopherLloyd in [[VillainSong "In the Dark of the Night"]]. Like in "Be Prepared", it's nearly impossible to notice.
* His interpretation of [[Disney/TheJungleBook King]] [[WesternAnimation/TaleSpin Louie]] was allegedly so accurate to the original he got Disney in trouble with Louis Prima's family.
* Jim Cummings as Darth Pooh. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLXTDirrQ5w It has to be seen to be believed.]]
** The best part is how he even ''ad libs'' certain portions to match the Pooh character!
** That entire panel was equal parts awesome and funny. Sadly there aren't many recordings of his rendition of ''Film/GoneWithTheWind'' as [[Disney/ThePrincessAndTheFrog Ray]].
* His collective performance as the villainous Dr. Robotnik from ''WesternAnimation/SonicSatAM'' which many claim saved the character from mediocrity. Some even claim his performance is a crowning moment for ''the entire series''! And just to show his versality, he also [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZ54vXrcVU voiced the same character in the pilot for]] ''WesternAnimation/AdventuresOfSonicTheHedgehog''. Despite being the same basic voice, the depiction and acting is made completely different according to the more clownish interpretation.
* Jim Cummings and Katie Leigh [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7SDE-Lruk read from "Darkwing Duck: The Definitively Dangerous Edition" comic]]... and some brilliant ad-lib from Mr. Cummings (read: "Pez dispenser").
* The fact that he is currently the ONLY professional voice actor who can do an authentic Cajun accent, meaning just about any cartoon character you see with that accent is almost guaranteed to be him.