* Jekyll gets a good comeback in "Board of Governors" after Simon Stride mocks him.
-->'''Jekyll:''' Dear Mr. Stride, I am simply a scientist\\
I have a code to which I remain true!\\
I don't presume to the stature of moralist\\
I leave pretension like that, sir, to you!
* Many of Jekyll's songs. The role is sort of a meta-awesome moment because it's so damned difficult.
* The ending to Act 1. As Hyde's singing the reprise to "Alive!" he sets the bishop he just killed on fire. It's terrifying and epic.
* The first version of "Alive!" while the show was still in its touring, pre-Broadway phase had a fight scene. Some versions and revivals keep it in.
* "Confrontation". The way the actor manages to convincingly play both Jekyll and Hyde, to the point where you can almost forget that it's only one actor on stage instead of two, is phenomenal. It's probably the best way to verbally describe people suffering from a SplitPersonality.