* Charlie gets a CrowningMomentOfAwesome in "The Waitress Is Getting Married". [[spoiler:After finding out that the guy she was engaged to was only doing it as part of a [[RevengeOfTheNerd revenge plot]] to get back at all of the girls who dumped him in high school (he'd get engaged to the girls, then dump them right before the wedding), Charlie gives the guy a heartfelt gift--a box full of hornets]].
** Granted, [[IfICantHaveYou he was going to give him the box regardless]], so in that light it's a bit less noble.
* In ''The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby'' Dennis creates an elaborate plot to get back at a smug environmentalist by sleeping with his girlfriend and having the guy willingly tie himself to a tree overnight during a storm. Then he informs the guy about the girlfriend-banging after letting a bulldozer destroy the tree he was trying to protect.
* In ''The Gang Finds A Dead Guy'', Mac gets back at Dennis for usurping his chance at sleeping with a grieving granddaughter of a dead bar patron and then taunting Mac about it by revealing that [[spoiler:Dennis' grandfather was one of ThoseWackyNazis back in the big one]].
* In "The Gang Solves The North Korea Situation" when Mac first wears the duster, bringing it into the Gang forever.
* [[ButtMonkey Rickety Cricket]] gets one when he wrestles the Gang for the troops, as a stereotypical Middle Eastern Islamist terrorist character, while they're all dressed as bald eagles. And beats most of them, ''by blowing sand in their eyes'', which causes Mac to ''run away in fear'', before Frank comes in with a garbage pail and knocks him out.
** Frank doesn't just knock him out, but also slashes Cricket's throat. In a later episode, Cricket's voice sounds scratchier because of it.
* Dennis' big damn speech to the nurse in Dee Gives Birth. Even he was impressed about it, and dismayed that he can't recapture the moment.
* ''Lethal Weapon 5''. Just... the whole thing.
* Near the end of "Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City," when the cop car explodes with Agent Jack Bauer (A junkyard cat adopted and named by Dennis) still inside, Jack manages to jump out of the exploding car. This leads to Dennis to remark that the cat is indeed as immortal as his previous owner indicated.
** Dee beating up the masturbating bum in the ally.
* Charlie proves exactly how much of a wild card he is:
-->'''Mac:''' *suddenly realizes the brakes of the van aren't working* Why aren't the brakes working?\\
'''Charlie:''' Because I CUT THE BRAKES! WILD CARD, BITCHES! YEEEEEEHAAAAAW! *kicks back doors and dives out*
** In a later episode, Charlie does this again, but Dennis proves to be GenreSavvy and realize Charlie would pull this, and had the brakes fixed.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The Day Man song is actually pretty damn catchy.
** Also Charlie's theme for Paddy's Pub from "The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award".
* The gambit used in the flipcup competition
* In "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom", Dennis threatens to have sex with the waitress unless Charlie stops making him do the grunt work (AKA "Charlie Work") at the bar. Charlie responds with a glorious BatmanGambit wherein he convinces Mac to... well, [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin bang Dennis' mom]], gets the waitress to witness Dennis trying to cheat on her, and very nearly manipulates her into having sex with him instead. This plan would be impressive for anyone, but for ''Charlie'', it's downright amazing.
* Mac telling off Dennis and Dee for pretending to be drug addicts to get welfare checks. It's surprising given his usual self-righteous and hypocritical attitude.
-->'''Mac''': Welfare is for people who need it, like drug addicts and single mothers. It's not for over privileged pieces of shit who want to waste millions in taxpayer dollars.
* The episode "The Gang Dances Their Asses Off" is filled with these for Dennis.
** Firstly, Mac challenges him to a dance off. Mac showcases an energetic dance routine, while Dennis continues to dance normally. The show then cuts to Mac wearing the punishment Keg.
** Then, Dennis is confronted by an angry man, whose Fiancee Dennis has been dancing provocatively with. Dennis calms the man down, and offers to help with his dancing. While showing him how to dip, he lets go of the man, and drops him to the floor, then turns the man's fiancee against him by pointing out how angry the man is.
** Later in the episode, Dennis is annoyed that Charlie is dancing with The Fiancee (a woman named Gloria) in a gambit to make The Waitress jealous. (As The Waitress is dancing with a homeless man to make Dennis jealous.) The resulting sequence is both hilarious and awesome.
-->'''Dennis''': You know what? You leave me no choice. [walks over to Waitress]
-->'''The Waitress''': Hey Asshole.
-->'''Dennis''': Yeah, whatever. Wanna dance?
-->'''The Waitress''': Yes!
-->'''Dennis''': Yeah, take a load off. Let these strong, sweet, sexual arms hold you...
-->'''The Waitress''': ...so strong...
-->'''Dennis''': ...I got you, so strong, so strong... All right? Night-night. [drops her on the floor] (to Charlie) You made me do that.
-->'''Charlie''': You piece of shit!
-->'''Dennis''': (nonchalantly) Yeah, maybe.
-->'''The Waitress''': You piece of shit! Dennis Reynolds, I trusted you!
** Charlie tries to get back at Dennis for eliminating The Waitress, and Dennis again ends up on top.
-->'''Charlie''': He's trying to have sex with you, I hope you know that!
-->'''Gloria''': What!? I'm not gonna have sex with you! I'm engaged!
-->'''Dennis''': Yeah, but engaged is just a word.
-->'''Charlie''': It's a very serious word!
-->'''Dennis''' (Ignoring Charlie):_ I was getting somewhere with you though, wasn't I?
-->'''Dennis''': Really? All right... [throws her onto the floor]
-->'''Gloria''': You really are the biggest piece of shit on the planet!
-->'''Dennis''': Are you still talking to me, I thought you were out?
** Charlie finally taking down Dennis by using a dance-off with his song.
** Charlie consumes enough sedatives to take down a rhino yet still stays on his feet far longer than every person present thought was even possible
* Country Mac, when encountered by two angry men; does a successful ocular patdown, takes the knife out of the guy's shoe, and calmly tells him to back off.
* Subverted. Mac blocks a hit from a black belt. However, he gets so wrapped up in his own ego that he doesn't notice said black belt trying to kick him and gets knocked out. And then, he keeps on bragging about the one point he got from that incident.
* In "The Nightman Cometh" when Charlie tells off Dee for complaining about her song.
--> '''Charlie''': Don't screw you? Oh, I'm sorry, Dee, let me try and remember something. Let's see, was it, did Dee write a musical and come to Charlie with it? No! Charlie wrote a musical and came to Dee with it, and the gang. And the gang likes to screw it up and make it about themselves, and take it away from Charlie, and ruin his hopes and dreams. So let me tell you something, Dee, let me break down a scenario for you. I could cut the song, OK, because I wrote it. I could have Artemis do the song, OK, because you did not write it. Or I could strap on a wig and I could do the song myself. So you tell me, Little Miss All That, what do you want to do? Song or no song?