* For a guy who's normally as far from the action as one can get, credit has to be given to Obadiah Stane in the second half of the season 2 pilot. Kidnapped by Whiplash and imprisoned, he fakes being sick to a guard so he'll be let out. Then he punches the guard and takes his gun, ''pistol-whipping the guy unconscious''. If it weren't for Blizzard, Stane may have actually made his way out.
* Nearly everything that [[LittleMissBadass Whitney Stane]] does as Madame Masque is made of awesome.
* Pepper taking over Tony's armor when he's knocked out in "The Might of Doom", then blasting ''Dr. Doom'' into a building so hard it collapses. [[TookALevelInBadass Someone get that girl some armor!]]
** One step closer in "Hostile Takeover". Remote-controlling the empty stealth armor to save Tony and kick some ass on the side. Tony's so impressed that he agrees to make a suit for her.
* There's just something awesome about Happy being the one to solve one of the Mad Thinker's questions that no one else could get. Especially since she spent so a lot of time this season going out of her way to call him an idiot.
* Mr. Fix gets one when he engineers an ''epic'' VillainousBreakdown for Justin Hammer, getting him to [[spoiler: systematically eliminate all the criminals he hired for protection, aiding Iron Man in exposing him as a criminal, then dousing him with his own zombie gas after Iron Man beats him as Titanium Man]]. That last bit ''may'' have been going overboard, but given all the crap that Justin put Fix through, you can't really blame him for going the extra mile.
* Tony's epic rematch with Agent Mallen. After getting [[CurbStompBattle Curb Stomped]] by Mallen in his first encounter, Tony turns the tables by [[spoiler:taking a dose of extremis]]. Even Nick Fury admits it, referencing a certain team he is building...
* At the end of "Designed Only for Chaos" the Living Laser coming to [[spoiler:Tony's rescue after he realizes that Tony has only ever tried to help him]].
* Let's just say "anything [[BiggerBad Doctor]] [[TheDreaded Doom]] ever does" [[BadAss and leave it at that]].
** Magneto as well, who spends most of his episode throwing Iron Man and War Machine around like ragdolls and showing just what a master of magnetism is capable of. The show actually had to add in a new weakness (he can only control positive or negative fields, not both at once) just to give them a fighting chance.