* The MetalScream from "The Number of the Beast." It's so good that Bruce has ''never'' been able to replicate it since doing it for the first time, he can only come close to replicating it.
* ''Somewhere Back in Time'' tour. 45 days, 23 shows. See Flight 666 for details (and some excellent footage from 16 of those shows.)
** Also awesome: Bruce Dickinson ''flew the tour plane'' on that tour and is a commercial airliner pilot. Yes, he has ''two'' of the most stressful jobs in the world.
** Music/IronMaiden in 2008 playing in India, 30,000 people packed the stadium for the first big metal band to ever play in the 2nd most populated country in the world. History was made when the devil horns were thrown up in the whole crowd rocked out.
* ''Live After Death''. Full Stop.
* Any time Eddie makes an appearance during one of their shows.
* Ozzfest 2005: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPBIqa-22c These colours do NOT FUCKING RUN from you asswipes!]]"
* Let's go to the point: anytime Music/IronMaiden appears on a stage is a CMOA. The band is thrice-distilled, pure awesome. Want proof? Watch Flight 666. There is a priest out there, who bases his sermons on their lyrics.
* In 2006, at the Nassau Coliseum (Uniondale, NY) gig of the A Matter of Life and Death World tour, some dumbass thought it would be a good idea to bring a sign that read "Play Classics!" for a tour where Maiden would play the eponymous album. During "For the Greater Good of God", Bruce finally noticed the dickhead with the sign and tore it apart. While on the bootleg all you can see is Bruce having the dick hand him the sign, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGo0rHO_dN0 this video]] allows you to see the badassery from the front row.
** On that note, any time Bruce yells at a dickhead in the audience.
* Maiden, who are older than Metallica, are open about how they don't mind people downloading their music for free at all. In summer 2003, Maiden toured America and select countries in Europe, a few months before Dance of Death was released, playing one song from the album. Bruce tells the crowd that as long as they buy the album, they don't give a fuck about people downloading their music.
* Nicko once played for PatTravers in the seventies, and admits to hating it to the point where "I wouldn't stop to piss on him!". At the 2009 premiere of Flight 666 in Rio, a dumbass yank in the audience asked Nicko a question about Pat Travers. Nicko lashed out against him and [[http://maidenargentina.foroactivo.com/t452-nicko-s-splurging-diary had him removed from the cinema]].
** Similarly enough, he ran a security guard over in a Dallas parking lot in 2003 prior to a show in Dallas. Which inspired a bootleg called "Running you over!"
* They are making a [[http://www.ironmaidenbeer.com/ beer!]] Given we know the quality of everything Iron Maiden, [[MundaneMadeAwesome this is bound to be good.]]
* At their concert in Milan in 2013, during Aces High, Nicko hit the snare drum way too hard thus breaking it. Instead of having the band stop the song, he played the snare parts on his lower tom until a roadie took the broken snare and put a new snare in its place. Watch the awesomeness [[https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=iron%20maiden%20aceshigh%20milan&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDQQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9TVMboGBNj4&ei=orYRUva6J8qQyAHVsIEw&usg=AFQjCNGv_xuwc24MdP-vWJuRsNB1y0Hxcg&sig2=B_ds_pIJI6ttfX_mV3USIQ&bvm=bv.50768961,d.aWc here.]]
** Bruce would then introduce The Evil That Men Do by saying, "The evil that men do lives on... But the good is often turned with their bones... [[CrowningMomentOfFunny and so is the snare drum.]]
* "The Thin Line Betwee Love and Hate" from the ''Brave New World'' album. Maiden's first album with their modern line-up, with Bruce and Adrian returning after 7 and 10 years respectively. At the very end of this [[EpicRocking 8 minute+]] song, Nicko can be heard saying "Oh, I fuckin' missed it."