* "''Damn'', I thought that was closer."
* Surviving a nuclear explosion by climbing into a refrigerator. Despite being a NeverLiveItDown moment for the series, it's just another example of the IndyPloy working when it logically shouldn't.
** But the scene of Indy looking at the mushroom cloud is just amazing. Showing that it's a new world for him.
* The fencing duel atop ''two speeding jeeps''. ''Wow.''
** Props to Mutt for [[spoiler: doing this while having his crotch repeatedly being hit against plants]].
*** I'm surprised no one compared that scene to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4
** Props to the actors for doing this in ''real life''. Yes, they actually drove jeeps through a jungle and had a swordfight on them.
* Oxley [[spoiler:uses the Crystal Skull to divert a sea of army ants away from Indiana and his party]].
** And again [[spoiler:to scare away the natives watching Akator.]]
* Indy blows one native's poison dart back at him from the other end of the blowgun, and scares off another with his revolver.
-->'''Mutt:''' [[BadassBookworm You're a... teacher?]]\\
'''Indy:''' [[AdventurerArchaeologist Part time.]]
* "[[FamousLastWords I like Ike.]]"
** [[spoiler: ''[[IronicEcho Which was also painted on the side of the nuclear bomb]].'']]
* The car chase through the university, including Indy taking time from ''running for his life'' to answer a student's question.
* Indy forced into staring into the eyes of the crystal skull, something which drove his friend Oxley insane and yielded no results when Spalko did it, remaining sane but still compelled by it to return it to Akator.
* Marion driving the duck off the cliff onto the tree, lowering them safely to the water. What makes it better was there was a short scene beforehand where she drives alongside the cliff, so it's not an AssPull.
* Indy is just a Crowning Dude of Awesome.
* The theme music... pop in the DVD and all good memories come back.
* Let's face it. Even though everyone has skewed opinions on this film, you can't deny that Indiana's a complete badass.
** As is Harrison Ford, still rough-n-tumbling in that classic fedora and jacket well into his 60s. BadassGrandpa indeed.
* The fact that Indy managed to survive the 19 years in between the third and fourth movies still having the kind of adventures that would kill a normal person '''and''' being an allied spy during World War II.
* While Oxley and Indy have to deal with the ants, Marion manages to get Mutt and Mac safe from the Russians and notes that there is a tree coming from a cliff's face. After they have dealt with the ants and get Indy and Oxley, Marion drives top speed towards the cliff and lands the amphibian car on the tree, which allows them to safely touch into the water and, to rub salt into the Russians' wounds, as soon as they leave the tree it smacks several Russians climbing down the cliff. The IndyPloy is contagious!
* We can't forget the one thing that makes this movie entirely worth it: Marion returns and marries Indy. That's not just awesome for the movie, that's a meta-awesome moment for the writers for planning this, and Karen Allen for coming back. It's also probably the one thing people universally like about this movie.
* The climactic shot of the film, when Indy gets to watch a giant flying saucer demolish Akator and disappear is an amazing sequence.