* First and foremost, look at any episode from Season 2, and then realize that this show is not only a non-professional, but made on a shoestring budget.
* The theme song is...very difficult not to rock out to.
* From a storytelling perspective, Rick's breakdown in episode 202 when he finds [[spoiler: the zombie horde allegedly trapping him inside the theatre is long gone,]] feels legitimately devastating.
* Rick and the 'Bots tricking the Ludvico henchmen by putting Rick back into his harness to play dead whlle hiding a gun in his bucket of popcorn. [[MakesSenseInContext Not to mention Flux shooting one of them in the crotch with a teddy bear.]]
* Props to Gregory Wyatt Tinnen for managing to make the following line actually menacing:
-->''My name is Jonathan Kincaid, but since you're now all my bitches, you can call me'' daddy.