[[folder: The House of the Dead ]]
* Ladies and gentlemen, introducing [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWpLNqMv-E The Magician's Theme]], arguable THE single most pulse-poundingly HotBlooded and ferocious boss-fight music ever composed for a RailShooter game.
[[folder: The House of the Dead III ]]
* Lisa's BondOneLiner when [[ImplacableMan Dea]][[RecurringBoss th]] is finally destroyed.
--> "When a lady says 'no', ''she means it!''"
* After defeating the FinalBoss, [[spoiler:[[BigBad Dr. Curien]]]]:
--> '''Daniel:''' "[[spoiler:[[IHaveNoSon You're not]] [[InvertedTrope my father!]]]]" ''(BANG)''
[[folder: The House of the Dead 4 ]]
* The G ending, naturally obtained only by means of performing well throughout the game.
--> '''G:''' "[[spoiler:James]], it's not over yet. [[BadassBoast We'll fight this]] [[CallForward back to the source.]] [[spoiler:[[DueToTheDead It's time for you to rest now]], [[HeroicSacrifice James]]]]."
[[folder: The House of the Dead: Overkill ]]
* At the end of the game, while G and Isaac are on their way out via helicopter, [[spoiler:they find out that their pilot is a mutant. Without flinching, the two heroes draw their guns and the screen cuts to black. [[OffscreenMomentOfAwesome You can most likely guess what happened next.]]]]