* "House Ghosts" has the three hitchhiking ghosts from Franchise/TheHauntedMansion scaring Pete while performing "Grim Grinning Ghosts". As a bonus, the musical number even features a cameo by the Hatbox Ghost.
* Mortimer getting his comeuppance for attempting to get Mickey and Minnie to break up in "Mickey and the Culture Clash".
* Whats the final short of ''[[ChristmasEpisode Snowed in at]] [[DirectToVideo the House of Mouse]]''? ''[[spoiler: [[Disney/MickeysChristmasCarol Mickey's Christmas Carol.]]'']]
* "Pluto Saves The Day" is obviously one for Pluto, but you gotta give some props to Goofy for being the only staff member besides Pluto to see right through Pete's scheme...and he ''[[AchievementsInIgnorance didn't even realize it!]]'' He still ends up taking a sleeping apple anyway, but it's still pretty awesome coming from [[TheDitz Goofy]].
-->'''Pete:''' ''(dressed up as Snow White and speaking in a bad falsetto)'' Oh, Goofy! I have a delicious apple for you.
-->'''Goofy:''' No thanks. Ma said never to take fruit from a stranger.
-->'''Pete:''' But I'm Snow White.
-->'''Goofy:''' ''(appropriately suspicious)'' Yeah? Then who's that? ''(points to the real Snow White sitting at her table)''
-->'''Pete:''' Uh, well, y'know, uh...An apple a day keeps the doc away.
-->'''Goofy:''' But I like Doc. ''(holds up Doc)''
-->'''Pete:''' ''(angry; normal tone)'' Just eat dis apple!
-->'''Goofy:''' ''(annoyed)'' Okay, Snow. Betcha Prince Charmin' never saw this side of ya before the kiss. ''(Pete shoves the apple into his mouth)''
* When Timon and Pumbaa are making faces in a spoon, Gaston shows up to say, "No one makes faces in spoons like Gaston!" Timon's response is nothing short of glorious.
-->"Actually, no one asked the opinion of Gaston."
* "Mickey's Cabin" deserves a mention for Mickey outsmarting both Pete and his cousin Zeke and tricking both of them into turning themselves in to jail.
* Minnie telling off Mortimer and punching him in "Mickey and the Goat Man".
* "Mickey's Remedy" has Mickey tricking Donald's nephews into thinking that they have "Bolvanian Brain Fever" to teach them a lesson after they've taken advantage of his hospitality by PlayingSick. He goes as far as convincing them that they have died, and will go to [[NeverSayDie "the bad place"]] unless they redeem themselves.