* Her "Women's Rights are Human Rights" speech in China, widely regarded as her finest moment as First Lady.
** Her "Gay Rights are Human Rights" speech in December 2011 is a deliberate CallBack and is looking to take a similar place in history, although it is still too soon to tell.
* Her speech at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
* Earning herself a 70% approval rating as Secretary of State - her highest since the Lewinsky scandal - when the ratings of the rest of the administration were in the toilet.
* As Secretary, she logged more miles, spent more days travelling, and visited more countries than any other Secretary of State in the history of the United States. When she exited the State Department, she had logged nearly ''1 million'' miles and visited 112 countries during her four-year tenure.
* Her career achievements - first female partner at the prestigious Rose Law Firm, third female Secretary of State, first First Lady to hold political office, first First Lady in the Senate, first First Lady to serve on a Presidential cabinet, first woman to seriously contest the Presidency...