* [[BigGood Zeus]] where he throws lightning bolts right at the Titans.
-->'''Zeus''': HAHA, now ''[[PreAssKickingOneLiner WATCH YOUR OLD MAN WORK]]''!
-->'''Stone Titan''': [[OhCrap Uh-oh.]]
** Then Zeus [[YourHeadAsplode blows his head off]]; both of them.
* Hercules brings Meg back from the dead while glowing in a way indicative of his status as a god like Zeus, [[ThisCannotBe much to Hades' surprise]] ...and accentuates the awesome with a [[OffhandBackhand matter-of-fact punch]] that ''[[RuleOfCool inverts Hades' face.]]''
** It gets even more awesome when you see the fates' reactions. They clearly expected him to die hence why they're panicking, which means that Hercules ''chose his own fate''!
* Hercules defeating the Hydra was an in-universe Moment of Awesome for the Thebans. Also applies to the audience.
** "Yah did it, kid! Yah did it, you won by a landslide!"
* The stunning "Zero to Hero" musical number.
* Danny [=DeVito=] ''sings''. The production team should be recognized just for talking him into it.
* Hades releasing the Titans. The culmination of his EvilPlan makes the DarkestHour darker.
-->'''Hades''': BRRRROTHERS, TITANS! LOOK AT YOU, IN YOUR SQUALID PRISON! [[PunctuatedForEmphasis WHO! PUT YOU!]] ''[[PunctuatedForEmphasis DOWN THERE?!]]''
-->'''Hades''': ''AND NOW THAT I SET YOU FREE, WHAT IS THE [[PunctuatedForEmphasis FIRST THING!]] '''[[PunctuatedForEmphasis YOU'RE GOING TO DO?!!]]'''''
-->'''Titans''': '''''DESTROY''' HIM!''
-->'''Hades''': ... ''Good'' answer.
* Megara's whole, "Then read my lips! Forget it." Keep in mind, she's saying this to the ''Lord of the Dead''...and she's ''still his slave''. THAT takes guts.
* "That's Phil's boy!"
* The titans' defeat. Herc directly defies DoNotTouchTheFunnelCloud and does ''just that'', '''grabbing the Wind Titan itself''' ''and using him to suck up the rest of the titans. Then he throws them all into space, whereupon they explode.'' Spectacularly
* "Gospel Truth" was just epic! The whole story telling song was awesome!
** Starting right from the beginning, when the Muses step in and steal narration duties from none other than ''Charlton Heston'':
--->'''Calliope:''' We'll take it from here, darling.
--->'''Narrator:''' You go, girls.
** The Muses narrating Zeus' battle with the Titans. It was a CurbStompBattle.
-->''[[BigDamnHeroes And then along came Zeus!]]''
-->''[[ShockAndAwe He hurled his thunder bolts...]]'''
-->''[[BoltOfDivineRetribution AND ZAP!]]''
-->''Locked those suckers in a vault!''
-->''[[SealedEvilInACan They're trapped!]]''
-->''[[GodIsGood AND ON HIS OWN STOPPED CHAOS IN ITS TRACKS!]]''
* Hercules beat the Cyclops... ''without'' his godly powers.
** The townspeople who once mocked Hercules now have total faith that he will come to save them. He does.
* Megara pushing Hercules out of the way from the falling pillar. Meg said it best...
-->'''Meg''': People do crazy things, when they're in love.
* Hercules' final rescue of Meg. From the moment Phil passes off Meg's death as "something you just can't change" and Herc darkly retorts, ''"Yes I can"'', you know he's got something epic planned. The guy ''[[OrpheanRescue stormed the underworld]]'' and nearly sacrificed even the human life he had, let alone any chance of an immortal life, to save her.
** The fact he rode in on [[CanisMajor CERBERUS]] and made him ''whimper'' is an awesome part all on its own.
** Heck, he managed to shock the Fates. You know, the old ladies who '''[[TheOmniscient know everything]]'''. The shocked look on Atropos' face when she fails to cut his thread says it all.
** Hades' disbelief and shock look on his face says it all.
--->'''Hades:''' [[ThisCannotBe This is, Th-This is impossible!!]] Y-You, You, You can't be alive! You'd have to be...
--->'''Pain and Panic''' A God?
* From the episode "Hercules and the Tapestry of Fate", Herc reweaves time itself.
* In the series, Croesus tries and buy off Hades, who is so rich his Roman name Pluto means [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin "Rich One"]]. How is this awesome? ''He succeeds''.
** ''Until'' his check bounced at the end of the episode.