* Micky, a la LawrenceOfArabia, banging, shamelessly beating up, and later [[StuffBlowingUp blowing up]] an empty Coca-Cola machine, with an Italian army tank in the middle of the desert no less. Awesome.
* The entirety of "The Porpoise Song" (at both ends of the movie) is seriously made of awesome, especially since it was the first film to experiment with solarisation techniques.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgUck_AifM&feature=related "Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor."]]
* Peter dropping his usual ditzy persona and delivering a thoughtful, philosophical monologue on the nature of reality, which ultimately [[BerserkButton doesn't impress Davy]].
* Mike's [[spoiler: surprise birthday party]], from the eerie beginning to Mike's utterly annoyed rant. "Now, how do you like them apples?"
* The ''Circle Sky'' concert scene; in one short song, you get a glimpse of why the group packed "real" concerts not only in America (where one might credit the TV show) but also in Japan and Australia.