[[folder: Book ]]
* All hail Frank Bryce, the only Muggle to ''mock'' Voldemort towards his face. True, [[spoiler:he did die]], but the old man had balls of steel, befitting of a WorldWarTwo veteran.
-->"Lord, is it? Well, I don't think much of your manners, [[SarcasmMode my Lord]]. Face me like a man, why don't you?!"
* Cedric, Fleur, Krum, and Harry in the first task of the Triwizard Tournament.
* In the second task, Harry stubbornly refuses to leave other prisoners; he comes in last but is awarded second place for his "moral fiber", as Fred and George put it, and more importantly wins respect from the other competitors.
* Harry and Cedric deciding that it didn't really matter which one of them won the tournament, instead just doing it for the honor of Hogwarts. In hindsight, this may not have been such a good idea.
* Draco Malfoy, [[CrowningMomentOfFunny the amazing bouncing ferret]].
* Hermione's revenge on Rita Skeeter.
* Dumbledore blasting through [[spoiler:fake]] Moody's door.
-->''At that moment, Harry fully understood for the first time why people said Dumbledore was the only wizard Voldemort had ever feared.''
* Snape shoving his Dark Mark in Cornelius Fudge's face, and giving him a lecture that basically amounts to "[[TakeThat Here you go, proof that Voldemort is back!]]" And Fudge is still in denial.
** Yes, that's right - Snape gives a "F*** you!" to the ''Minister For Magic'' and gets off scot free!
* The first task, where Harry uses his Quidditch skills to face against the dragon and get her egg. Even the judges weren't expecting it.
** Bagman's reaction; particularly this bit once you realize who's being told to see Harry in action:
-->"'''VIKTOR KRUM ARE YOU WATCHING THIS?!'''"
[[folder: Movie ]]
* When Harry stepped forward to face Voldemort. He knew that he was about to die. But he would ''not'' die crawling and begging for mercy. Daniel Radcliffe's expression for that moment just sold it. Completely.
* Harry vs. the Horntail. The book has the Horntail just guard the golden egg, and stay in the arena. In the film, the dragon breaks free from it's bonds, and chases Harry throughout Hogwarts, including across more than a few roofs. Harry gets the upper hand by doing what he does best on a broomstick; swerving at the last second where no else could have, making it too late for the dragon to veer away and smashing into the bridge, momentum flinging it down below. Plus the special effects are absolutely ''amazing.''
* The Dark Mark. In the book, it's described as basically a green constellation shaped like a skull vomiting a snake, but in the movie, it's much cooler and dynamic-looking. Not to mention, Death Eaters ''apparate'' out of it.
* Snape making Karkaroff figuratively and literally shit himself with one simple line:
---> '''Snape:''' I have nothing to be scared of, Igor. Can you say the same?
** The answer, in case you ''are'' wondering, is "no".