* Happy gets his clock cleaned at a Pro-AM tour by none other than [[Series/ThePriceIsRight Bob Barker]].
-->'''Happy Gilmore''': It wasn't my fault. There was this guy out there giving me crap, and it took every ounce of energy not to hit ''him''.
-->'''Shooter [=McGavin=]''': So instead you decide to headbutt Bob Barker. Oh, who ''won'' that fight, by the way?
** Since Barker had been showing Happy NoSympathy about a very blatant and insufferable heckler, he did deserve to get in [[CurbstompCushion that one punch]], if only that one punch.
* Happy beating up the orderly at the nursing home. To clarify — the guy made sad, elderly people work for ''hours'' to make quilts for him to sell and monitored their phone calls. When Happy takes his grandma out of this nightmare, he announces she told him all about it and Creator/BenStiller tries [=BSing=] his way out of it. Happy throws him out a window. [[TheDogBitesBack Then the old ladies he's been working to death beat him with purses!]]
* Happy wrestles an alligator to get his ball back and then beheads the thing as a gift to Chubbs. [[spoiler: Unfortunately, seeing the head scares him so much he falls backward out of an open window, which kills him.]]
* The final shot. At that point the number of strokes either had didn't matter, Happy deserved to take the win for that hole in one alone.
* Larson and a bunch of Happy's other fans chasing down [[spoiler: Shooter]] and beating the crap out of him after [[spoiler: he ran off with Happy's jacket.]]