* Tommy Doyle, after spending much of his life tormented by the memory of Michael's original killing spree, beats him repeatedly with a pipe and then, in possibly the best subversion of a horror trope ever, BEATS HIM MORE when he's down.
* Dr. Loomis, after finding Jamie's stabbed body, in the Producer's Cut:
-->'''Jerkass Sheriff''': You people don't have any business in my town.
-->'''Dr. Loomis''': Michael Myers... IS my business.
* "[[CallingTheOldManOut I see only ONE bastard in this house.]]" Granted, she get smacked for that comment, but this, along with [[spoiler:the YourHeadAsplode death he got]] is pretty much an awesome form of retribution for John Strode's stupidity.
** Followed by Danny pulling a knife on John for smacking Kara.
* A villainous example, but in the theatrical cut of the film Michael personally teaches the Cult of Thorn that EvilIsNotAToy the hard way in the form of a brutal rampage where he kills anybody in his path.
** Even better is the way he starts it off. After coming upon the operation room where the cult is in, Michael sees a medical tray full of operating tools. At first, it appears as if he's gonna grab a scalpel like in ''Halloween II'' only for him to grab something else. That something? ''A surgical machete.'' Michael's gonna make it ''very'' clear to them.
* A meta example. The fact that after many years of being bootlegged, the Producerís Cut of the film finally got its official home video debut via the 15-Disc Halloween Complete Collection Blu-ray box set in 2014, complete with a beautiful new HD transfer and a plethora special features to boot. It was quite clear that the good folks at Anchor Bay and Shout! Factory put a lot of effort into that film, and by greater extent the set as a whole.