* Dorota's ringtune for Eleanor Waldorf is "''I'm A Slave For You''".
* Jenny leaving Blair's sleepover.
* Chuck and Blair [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsGtIG0CeZc in the limo]]. For many fans the moment when the show went from [[GrowingTheBeard "an okay watch" to "must-see"]].
* Eric outing himself at Asher's party and giving Blair permission to send the photo of him kissing Asher to Gossip Girl.
* "Dude... I'm Chuck Bass. Even ''Europeans'' must know what that means."
* Blair to Georgina Sparks:
-->'''Blair''': Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.
* The NJBC pulling off an impromptu take-down of Juliet in ''Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore''.
* Eric [[CallingTheOldManOut telling his father]] how he didn't need him in his life.
-->'''Eric:''' Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship.
-->'''Will:''' You're right, I have a lot to make up for.
-->'''Eric:''' I'm sorry. The window for that closed somewhere between my twelfth birthday and my suicide attempt. Don't worry, I'm fine now. Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don't need one.
* Chuck attempting to seduce Blair by lounging on her bed wearing her velvet robe and sniffing her macaroons. Bonus points for the fact that it would have worked if Dorota hadnít shown up.
* In ''Hi, Society'', Chuck watches Nate and Blair go into the hotel room.
-->'''Gossip Girl:''' Spotted: Chuck Bass, losing something no one knew he had to begin with: his heart.
* Nate punching out Dan "TookALevelInJerkass" Humphrey in "It's Really Complicated."
-->'''Nate''': That was from all of us.
* Jenny revealing the REAL reason why Blair banished her from the city is a CMOA in and of itself. The line she delivers after? Icing on the cake.
-->'''Jenny''': Give it UP, Blair. Everyone knows I did. AND who I gave it to.