* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The theme song.
* ''Any'' time [[TheSoCalledCoward PJ]] saves [[DistressedDude Max]], but three that stand out in particular are:
** In "Big City Blues", he jumps in front of a ''moving bus'' in order to save Max.
** In "O R-V I N-V U", he leaps onto the back of a moving vehicle and exploits all the flaws in the RV using the chestnuts he had gathered earlier (see Heartwarming.GoofTroop) to save Max from kidnappers.
** In "Max-Imum Protection", he manages to wake up from an apparently heavy slumber by hearing Max scream "PJ, help!" from almost the distance between their houses, and cut the rope the crooks were using to chase Max with ''safety scissors''.
* Pete going into an active volcano to rescue Peg's first anniversary gift in "Peg o' the Jungle", and then Peg going after ''him'' once it's shown he can't climb back out.
* The ending of "And Baby Makes Three." Seeing [[TheChewToy Pete get injured karmically by the universe]] is funny, but seeing [[AbusiveParents the kid he's treating like a "feudal serf"]] (with an intensity seen here that's a contender for the absolute worst in the series) get back at him while dressed as a baby? So many shades of awesome. Especially considering this is one of the few times in the series PJ has shown himself ''not'' to be an ExtremeDoormat. The best part was when PJ bit Pete's finger after the latter said "Aww... [[DramaticIrony sort of reminds me of PJ]], back when he was cute..." and the look on his face was priceless.
* Everyone working together to get back at Pete after he swindled Goofy out of a vacation in "Wrecks, Lies, and Videotape"