* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The theme song.
* ''Any'' time [[TheSoCalledCoward PJ]] saves [[DistressedDude Max]], but three that stand out in particular are:
** In "Big City Blues", he jumps in front of a ''moving bus'' in order to save Max.
** In "O R-V I N-V U", he leaps onto the back of a moving vehicle and exploits all the flaws in the RV using the chestnuts he had gathered earlier (see Heartwarming.GoofTroop) to save Max from kidnappers.
** In "Max-Imum Protection", he manages to wake up from an apparently heavy slumber by hearing Max scream "PJ, help!" from almost the distance between their houses, and cut the rope the crooks were using to chase Max with ''safety scissors''.
* Pete going into an active volcano to rescue Peg's first anniversary gift in "Peg o' the Jungle", and then Peg going after ''him'' once it's shown he can't climb back out.
* The ending of "And Baby Makes Three." Seeing [[TheChewToy Pete get injured karmically by the universe]] is funny, but seeing [[AbusiveParents the kid he's treating like a "feudal serf"]] (with an intensity seen here that's a contender for the absolute worst in the series) get back at him while dressed as a baby? So many shades of awesome. Especially considering this is one of the few times in the series PJ has shown himself ''not'' to be an ExtremeDoormat. The best part was when PJ bit Pete's finger after the latter said "Aww... [[DramaticIrony sort of reminds me of PJ]], back when he was cute..." and the look on his face was priceless.
* The way Peg shut down an angry mob about to lynch an innocent monster by demanding to know what the monster had actually done to anger them.
* Everyone working together to get back at Pete after he swindled Goofy out of a vacation in "Wrecks, Lies, and Videotape"
* Max admitting that he and PJ were manipulated by Leech to hide a stolen bottle of perfume for him and Leech getting arrested in "Maximum Insecurity".
* Peg's epic retributive "cure" for Pete's "illness" in "To Heir Is Human". In addition to getting all the others (including ''Chainsaw'') in on it, she makes sure to get Pete where it hurts by making him think he's losing tons of money, bite him in the butt with his own lie, and even fake the guilt trips he uses against PJ coming true. ''That's'' a great MamaBear.
* In addition to the active version in "And Baby Makes Three", PJ getting passive revenge on Pete is always satisfying. Some instances:
** Punishing Pete for refusing to pay him and Max for shoveling snow in "Winter Blunderland" by simply choosing not to tell the news reporters they captured Pete instead of Bigfoot right away.
** Pretending to be in life-threatening danger to coax Pete into admitting to being a liar and a hypocrite in "From Air to Eternity", complete with fabricated shock reactions.
** Technically not breaking his promise to Pete in "Tub Be or Not Tub Be." Pete [[LoopholeAbuse never made him promise]] not to ''[[ExactWords show]]'' that Pete was misbehaving. Also, the smug expression and pose after Pete is forced into VerbalBackpedaling.