* Theo standing up with a huge hole for a lower torso, telling Jetta "not quite" when she says that he should be dead.
* Both Theo and Julia got their moments in the "Dark Home" storyline. Theo: "Correction number 2: I don't always block." And Julia schooling a very smug Zero after not falling for his trap.
* Then, of course, the bad guys have their own CMOA, when the heroes foolishly attempt to fight them in their sanctum sanctorum. Two words: '''Perfect Summon'''.
* Ancient Gina pulls this off against a queen Abyssalisk by combining her allies' powers into an InfinityPlusOneSword attack that disintegrates her own arm up to the elbow. (She heals it almost instantly, but not before Brit' notices.)
* Gina's fear that Madrid, who has no combat skills to speak of and was unarmed, would overpower Penny, Lynn, Subtracto and Kahn (who is pretty much unbeatable in the Library of Time) and kill her. Gina demonstrates this by using a Post-It note and a pen to take control of Khan's body. Madrid then leaves in a way that shows she could have killed Gina all along, making her realize she [[WhatTheHellHero might have been overreacting]].
* Julia's showdown with G'nolga at the Tournament of Arms. All of it.
* Britanny's long, long-awaited return to Earth after the Oblivion story arc.
* Madrid beating her future self with her own twist on the old RockBeatsLaser trope.
* Brittany punching the [[BigBad Big Bad]] leader of The Dynasty's face in for hurting Stripe.
* G'Nolga finally defeats Serpentius, by letting go of her hatred and forgiving him, thus destroying his most powerful weapon [[spoiler: right when he needed it to hold an ArtifactOfDoom.]]
* Kylie and Elroy, two of Gina's weakest students academically, accidentally stumble onto an ancient demon's burial ground, COMPLETELY OUTSMART IT, and get away scot free. They even get top marks for making a discovery that Gina hadn't been expecting.
* Crosses over with Funny. Brianna has WEAPONIZED and ARMED an entire forest island. She's now regarded as the High Druid of the island, all the forest critters, dryads, and treants her own personal military unit. Together, they've been fending off an incursion by undead superbeasts and for the most part winning.
* Believing she's found a dinosaur egg and wanting to befriend the baby dinosaur, Brittany's daughter Tiffany runs off on her own. Along the way she encounters Pawns, guardians that take on the appearance of the strongest beings in the room to kill intruders, one of them taking on her shape and trying to kill her. Ayane comes to Tiffany's rescue, only for a second Pawn to activate, both turning onto Ayane. Realizing that they are copying her 'Mistress' persona, Ayane starts channeling her old 'Ninja Kitty' FriendToAllChildren persona, changing her movements completely and confusing the two Pawns (which had been beating the crap out of her earlier) enough for her to defeat them and escape.