* Many of these are possible in gameplay, such as showing up Lindow by soloing an [[AttackOfThe50FootWhatever Ouroboros]]. A later mission, known as "Thor's Banquet", has you facing off against four [[LightningBruiser Vajra]]. Alone. By this point in the game, you can tear through them.
* Shio gets one [[spoiler: in the ending of the original storyline, hauling the entirety of Nova away to the moon to prevent the Devouring Apocalypse.]]
** In the same vein, [[spoiler: Ren, the manifestation of Lindow's God Arc, protecting Lindow from being defeated by Corrosive Hannibal, coupled with something of a CrucifiedHeroShot.]]
* The Protagonist gets a few in cutscenes, especially in the ''Burst'' storyline. Namely, [[spoiler: DualWielding his/her and Lindow's God Arc, telling Lindow to not run away from living, punctuating the statement with ThatsAnOrder, before double-stabbing Corrosive Hannibal in the mouth, tearing the mouth apart and punching directly into the Core.]]
** Earlier, the Protagonist [[spoiler: wields Lindow's God Arc (something that should never be done) after his/her God Arc is broken, in order to defend the Den from an Aragami invasion. Granted, Ren does most of the actual saving.]]
* [[spoiler:Gilbert, the Protagonist of the second game, and Haru all get a unified Crowning Moment in the mission to finally take down the Rufus Caligula. At first, things look bad; Gil is hurt, and the Protagonist has lost their God Arc defending from its attack. The former, however, gets his second wind, and as he gathers himself, Haru aims a shot at Kate's God Arc, digging it further into the Rufus Caligula's oracle cells. This leaves the Protagonist free to ''kick'' it that much further and deepen the wound. But it doesn't stop there. Gil charges in, having garnered the will to fight on and not repeat his mistake, and unleashes his Power of Blood, putting the Rufus Caligula down once and for all.]]
* In God Eater 2: Undercover, Yuu Kannagi shows just how much of a BadAss he is by [[spoiler: cutting a Chi-You in two with a single swing.]]