* "And what ''you'' fail to realize is that my ship is [[spoiler:''dragging mines'']]."
** Just before that: "It doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one - you're sweating!"
* "By Grabthar's hammer... by the suns of Worvan... you shall be ''avenged''." [[spoiler: Followed shortly by Alan Rickman killing an alien with his bare hands, [[RoaringRampageOfRevenge and kicking prodigious amounts of ass in what can only be described as a berserk fury.]] Think about that for a moment. He's an actor, armed with nothing more than his fists and whatever he can get his hands on, up against a horde of battle hardened alien soldiers who have directed energy weapons and body armor. When we see him later, all evidence shows that he was ''winning''.]]
* Fred Kwan taking down a room full of alien baddies by beaming a rock monster up from the planet's surface. Made even better by his line as he watches with [[ComedicSociopathy unmistakable glee]].
--> '''Fred''': It's the simple things in life you treasure.
--> (meanwhile, Rocky's throwing the soldiers around like toys)
* The self-destruct override [[spoiler:apparently failing only to kick in just before the timer reaches zero. Cue a moment of bewilderment for both characters and audience before Gwen [[LampshadeHanging hangs the metatextual lampshade]]: "It always [[MagicCountdown stops at one]] on the show."]] Payoff!
* Sarris gets one after he appears to be defeated, albeit a horrifying and dark one. [[spoiler:He teleports onboard the Protector disguised as Fred and guns down the crew in his ultimate moment of DangerouslyGenreSavvy. The ResetButton undid it, but he deserves credit for sheer vileness]].
* Brandon (the fan who accidentally got the communicator) has one fairly late in the movie. When Captain Nesmith calls him to ask some technical questions about the ship, Brandon tries to explain that he knows it's not real, that it's only a show. The Captain cuts him off to tell him it's all real, to which he responds "OH I KNEW IT!!!!" And every Star Trek fan in the audience had a [=CMoA=] of "If only...".
** Don't forget Brandon and his friends' coordinated effort to guide Jason and Gwen, as well as providing visual landing markers for the incoming ship.
* Mathesar beating up Sarris [[CaneFu with a cane]] despite being put through brutal torture not too long ago?
** Mathesar [[spoiler:taking command of the Protector.]]
--->'''Mathesar:''' On, Teb, on!
** Technically, not even part of the movie. After the credits, there's no teaser scene, just Mathesar echoing the motto of the crew of the Protector:
---> ''Never give up, never surrender!''
* In real life, the highly positive reactions of the Franchise/StarTrek cast members, who saw it for the AffectionateParody that it was instead of as a TakeThat.
* In-universe: the fans were surprised seeing Sarris come out of the ship; more amazed that Jason killed him.
** Some of the fans point their fake laser guns at Sarris, including one kid who fired off a shot from his Nerf gun.
* While it doesn't happen in the movie, [[Website/SFDebris one guy]] happened upon the idea of scoring the scene of [[spoiler:the Omega 13 being activated and Nesmith [[SetRightWhatOnceWentWrong Setting Right What Once Went Wrong]]]] to Corey Hart's "Never Surrender". [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Guess how well it works...]]
* Most of the score is just a [[ThemeAndVariationsSoundtrack variation on the Galaxy Quest theme]], but it is absolutely [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqlDo0ofcI glorious!]]