* Given what a VillainSue ComicBook/RedHulk is, [[http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img39/1955/galactus.jpg watching Galactus effortlessly own him]] was ''very'' satisfying.
* [[Comicbook/CataclysmTheUltimatesLastStand Dishing out a]] CurbStompBattle to the entire freaking UltimateUniverse!
* [[WesternAnimation/FantasticFour "I am Galactus! The be-all and end-all of the universe!"]]
* During Annihilation, Annihilus finds out the hard way that [[http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/576/286681-026_4_destroystheannihilationwave_a_super.jpg imprisoning Galactus was NOT a good idea.]]
* His single-handed defeat of Lord Chaos and Master Order is a friendly reminder that, even if there exist some cosmic entities that are more powerful, Galactus is ''not'' just the guy that gets hit by TheWorfEffect every few years.
** Points go to the scene where he decks Order ''[[TalkToTheFist in the teeth]]''.
* In the ''Fantastic Four: The End'' mini-series, Galactus learns that a massive alliance of alien races are out to destroy Earth as a "threat to the universe." Remembering his vow to leave Earth unharmed, Galactus appears in a ''massive'' hologram before the fleet and says that Earth is under his protection and the first race who attacks is next on his menu. Needless to say, the fleet is soon racing to see who can get away from Earth fastest.
* His fight with the Mad Celestials. Celestials in the past have proved invincible whenever somebody tried stopping them. When [[ComicBook/TheMightyThor Thor]] tried fighting the Celestials, they didn't see him as enough a threat to warrant their attention and it showed as he broke Mjlonir against one, and still failed to do any real damage. When they came to earth, three pantheons of gods poured their power into the [[AnimatedArmor Destroyer]] and at best only caused damage they ignored thanks to their [[HealingFactor regenerative powers]]. While Galactus lost when they [[FusionDance merged together]], he still took four Celestials at once and actually killed one.
* Terrax attempting to rebel against Galactus. Galactus bluntly states that his Herald is powerful, but is nothing next to Galactus, and that he is not in the mood to put up with another rebelling Herald. Galactus proves his point by turning Terrax into a worm, then turning him into energy and dispersing him throughout the cosmos before turning him back to normal. Terrax quickly admits defeat and submits.
* While he was an UnwittingInstigatorOfDoom in the situation, Galactus did still dish out a CurbStompBattle against [[InvincibleVillain Thanos]]. Thanos throws a hug blast at Galactus at the start of the fight that sends him flying into an asteroid, which he admits was only going to make Galactus angry. And Galactus returns and one-shots Thanos.