* One of the Einstein scientists takes a SuperWindowJump out of his office. Even Gordon is suitably impressed, and notes that if the guy was ''that'' desperate to get out of the room there's probably nothing good in there. Too bad the scientist dies less than a minute later.
* One awesome moment that [[ThrowItIn wasn't in the script]]: Freeman shooting down a helicopter with an [=MP5=] in episode 42.
* Gordon dispatching a squad of soldiers and a ''tank'' in Episode 45. Sure, that's awesome in and of itself, but compared to most [[OneManArmy One-Man Armies]] it's not all that impressive. What makes it awesome? He ''sings'' ''[[MajorGeneralSong Modern Major-General]]'' on the fly as he is gunning down everyone. Then yells at them for not SINGING THE CHORUS!
--> ''"I am the very model of a modern Major-General"''\\
''"I've information vegetable, animal and mineral"''\\
''"I know the kings of England and I quote the fights historical"''\\
''"From Marathon to Waterloo and categorical."''
--> ''"I am very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical"''\\
''"I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical"''\\
''"About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot of news"''\\
''"With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse"''
--> ''"I'm very good at integral and differential calculus"''\\
''"I know the scientific names of beings animalculous"'' \\
''"In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral"''\\
''"I am the very model of a modern Major-General"''
--> ''"I know our mythic history King Arthur and Sir Caradoc's"''\\
''"I answer hard-acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox"''\\
''"I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus"''\\
''"In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous"''
-->You know, this song is kinda dated. It's supposed to be ''modern'' major-general. [[UpToEleven I'm gonna add a new verse.]]
--> ''"I can fire at a target and hit it at least half the time"''\\
''"or graph out an electron path while using only numbers prime"''\\
''"I calculate the fall rate of a bullet shot a thousand yards"''\\
''"I perforate the thick heads of a hundred military guards."''
-->''"I can make a simulation of an atom bomb and build one too"''\\
''"Or flank a dozen men and ambush ten of them right out of the blue"''\\
''"From [[MoreDakka SMGs]] to [[StuffBlowingUp RPGs]], [[HyperspaceArsenal I carry quite an arsenal]]"''\\
''"And skip around a war zone like a sub-atomic particle."''
-->Still no chorus! Come on, sing and I won't kill you... those of you that are left, I mean. ''(peaks around the corner only to see a tank)'' Ahhhh... ''(runs back behind the building as the tank fires, then runs out again, past the tank)''
--> ''"Every soldier out here wants to kill me for my curiosity"''\\
''"I wage war on the whole damn world because of my tenacity"''\\
''"In matters combat tactical and physics theoretical"''\\
''"I am the very model of a modern Major-General."''
* In episode 49, two soldiers attempt to kill Freeman with explosives. First, they set up a trap, blocking the door of the building Freeman is in with explosive crates, and chucking a grenade there when he opens it. Freeman avoids the explosion by jumping OVER the crates (and right past the grenade) and out the door, sprinting to a safe distance just before it blows. After this fails, they attempt to hit him with grenade launchers. Freeman dodges both shots, one after another, at very short range. He proceeds to head shot both of the soldiers.
* [[BadassBoast "This is why I'm such a good theoretical physicist. I solve problems that shouldn't even exist."]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27DRj7-vO64 It doesn't matter]] [[spoiler: if it's a joke,]] the mere concept is awesome.
* [[CloudCuckooLander Regardless of whether it's true or not,]] the thought of that security guard in episode 59 herding several Vortigaunts into a corridor and then smashing the door after them really is pretty awesome. Freeman is actually rather disappointed that he has to destroy the guard's Space Rancher scenario.
* Even though it's non-canon, the fact that in Episode 61.5, Freeman gets the happy ending he's been hoping for throughout the entire series.
* It took him seven years, but he finally made it to Xen.