* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01780.htm Sam tricks the mayor into ordering no less than '''FIVE''' AIs into hitting her with a pie.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff500/fv00467.htm Florence sums up her personality.]]
* Sam [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01546.htm showing off how much of]] a MagnificentBastard he can be.
* The last part of the Ecosystems Unlimited arc where Sam [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01677.htm pulls together]] an IndyPloy to rescue Florence from [[CorruptCorporateExecutive Mr. Kornada]] attempting to put her back into [[HumanPopsicle cold sleep]]. Also provides a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny hilarious moment]] where Plan B involves TongueOnTheFlagpole.
-->'''Sam:''' Immediate meeting in the cryogenics room to discuss misuse of company resources. Somebody needs a spanking.
* Florence and Winston avert a robot war, and Winston is rewarded with [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01998.htm ten thousand Facebook friends.]]
* The mayor's assistant goes behind the mayor's back and [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02155.htm orders Florence]] to do whatever she needs to do to save the robots from [[spoiler:[[BrownNote Gardener in the Dark]]]], risking his career.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2400/fc02388.htm The robots have civil rights.]] All the efforts of Florence, Sam, the robots, and Max Post have paid off. Perhaps only temporarily. But, legally speaking, robots are no longer JustAMachine.
* Sam [[EurekaMoment figures out]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02412.htm how Mr Kornada planned to make money from lobotomizing robots]] from overhearing [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02411.htm a single comment of Querty's.]]
* Blunt [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02419.htm puts up posters]] supporting lobotomizing robots. Max Post (who opposes lobotomy) responds by [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02420.htm having robots speak to every single human being on the planet personally.]]