* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01780.htm Sam tricks the mayor into ordering no less than '''FIVE''' AIs into hitting her with a pie.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff500/fv00467.htm Florence sums up her personality.]]
* Sam [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1600/fc01546.htm showing off how much of]] a MagnificentBastard he can be.
* The last part of the Ecosystems Unlimited arc where Sam [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01677.htm pulls together]] an IndyPloy to rescue Florence from [[CorruptCorporateExecutive Mr. Kornada]] attempting to put her back into [[HumanPopsicle cold sleep]]. Also provides a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny hilarious moment]] where Plan B involves TongueOnTheFlagpole.
-->'''Sam:''' Immediate meeting in the cryogenics room to discuss misuse of company resources. Somebody needs a spanking.
* Florence and Winston avert a robot war, and Winston is rewarded with [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01998.htm ten thousand Facebook friends.]]
* The mayor's assistant goes behind the mayor's back and [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2200/fc02155.htm orders Florence]] to do whatever she needs to do to save the robots from [[spoiler:[[BrownNote Gardener in the Dark]]]], risking his career.
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2400/fc02388.htm The robots have civil rights.]] All the efforts of Florence, Sam, the robots, and Max Post have paid off. Perhaps only temporarily. But, legally speaking, robots are no longer JustAMachine.
* Sam [[EurekaMoment figures out]] [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02412.htm how Mr Kornada planned to make money from lobotomizing robots]] from overhearing [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02411.htm a single comment of Querty's.]]
* Blunt [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02419.htm puts up posters]] supporting lobotomizing robots. Max Post (who opposes lobotomy) responds by [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2500/fc02420.htm having robots speak to every single human being on the planet personally.]]
* At the debate, [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02510.htm Edge is able to point out a]] '''serious''' design flaw by being his normal, JerkAss self.
** And Sam follows up by [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02513.htm appealing to the greedier side of humanity]], and underlining that he's living proof that they don't actually need the [[MoralityChip safeguards Ecosystems Unlimited utilizes]].
* Thanks to Florence connecting the computers in the Ecosystems Unlimited compound to the commnet, the robots discover the security holes that the Robotic Safety Department put in their software to act as 'failsafes' -- as Mr. Raibert finds out when he gets a message from them asking permission to initiate [[NamesToRunAwayFromReallyFast Failsafe "Armageddon"]]. [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02525.htm Raibert's reaction?]]
-->'''Raibert:''' ''[thinking]'' If I give the robots permission to patch themselves, we lose the ability to remotely get into their systems. My bosses are going to want those holes left open. They don't know who their friends and enemies are.\\
'''Raibert:''' ''[responding to the robot's requests]'' '''SEND:''' Patch the security holes.\\
'''Raibert:''' ''[thinking]'' My view? If you don't know who your friends are, you don't have any friends.
* Doctor Bowman. An uplifted chimp, created as a supersoldier, neuters himself with a plastic spoon to make himself safe, and creates a newer model of AI/uplift that is more easily socialized than he could ever be.
* The mayor, who just days ago didn't think AIs were people, puts her career on the line to defend their rights against Ecosystems Unlimited, the company that practically owns the entire planet.
--> "I told Ecosystems Unlimited that until I'm convinced they're not sapient, the robots are colonists and they can go pack sand."