* The opening scene, where Bond finally gets rid of [[LawyerFriendlyCameo Blofeld]] ''by dropping him down a factory smokestack''.
** And the buildup, where he responds to Blofeld taking remote control of the helicopter by climbing along the outside to the pilot's seat.
* The ski chase, certainly one of the craziest of the whole series. It starts on a ski jumping ramp. Bond is chased all the way down a mountain (even through a bobsleigh track) by Kriegler and another guy on ''bikes''. What's even better? Bond loses his sticks, and successfully evades with ''only his boots and boards''.
* Bond [[KickTheSonOfABitch kicks Locque's car]] over a cliff. It's the most vicious Bond ever gets with a [[TheDragon villain's lackey]] during Creator/RogerMoore's tenure, but considering all the deaths Locque has caused Bond had every reason to do it.
** This is also very awesome for those who didn't get along with the otherwise LighterAndSofter Moore, because even despite Moore's typical take on Bond, the scene just ''works''. Mostly just as an example of OOCIsSeriousBusiness, but still...
* The elaborate car chase fleeing Gonzalez's compound. Starting with Bond's CoolCar ''blowing up'', preventing him from using all sorts of gadgets to help escape. He's stuck driving with Melina's beat-up used Citroën 2CV car, which he still manages to use to evade the Mooks and force them into trees and other obstacles.
** That [=2CV=] had a total of ''eleven'' horsepower new, and engines wear out and lose power over time. It takes some skill to evade two other cars, each putting out ten to fifteen times the engine output at the minimum.
* The assault on an impressively positioned hideout atop a ''freestanding mountain pillar'' by Bond, Melina and Columbo's smugglers.
* Melina Havelock pulling off a successful cross-bow shot in the back of Gonzalez diving into a swimming pool.
* Columbo taking out Kristatos with a knife to the back.
* Bond knocking Kriegler out of a stained glass window using a candelabra.
* Bond destroying the ATAC rather than give it to the Soviets. Even General Gogol is amused, despite having wasted his journey.
--> "That's detente, comrade. You don't have it, I don't have it".