* The opening scene, where Bond finally gets rid of [[LawyerFriendlyCameo Blofeld]] ''by dropping him down a factory smokestack''.
** And the buildup, where he responds to Blofeld taking remote control of the helicopter by climbing along the outside to the pilot's seat.
* The ski chase, certainly one of the craziest of the whole series. It starts on a ski jumping ramp. Bond is chased all the way down a mountain (even through a bobsleigh track) by Kriegeler and another guy on ''bikes''. What's even better? Bond loses his sticks, and successfully evades with ''only his boots and boards.''
* Bond [[KickTheSonOfABitch kicks Locque's car]] over a cliff. It's the most vicious Bond ever gets with a [[TheDragon villain's lackey]] during Moore's tenure, but considering all the deaths Locque has caused Bond had every reason to do it.
* The elaborate car chase fleeing Gonzalez's compound. Starting with Bond's CoolCar ''blowing up'', preventing him from using all sorts of gadgets to help escape. He's stuck driving with Melina's beat-up used CitroŽn 2CV car, which he still manages to use to evade the Mooks and force them into trees and other obstacles.
* The assault on an impressively positioned hideout atop a ''freestanding mountain pillar'' by Bond, Melina and Columbo's smugglers.
* Melina Havelock pulling off a successful cross-bow shot in the back of Gonzalez diving into a swimming pool.