* Once your characters level enough, let them loose on enemy units. ''Laugh'' as they are destroyed one by one by one.
* When [[spoiler:the judgement-hungry KnightTemplar goddess Ashera]] refuses the LastSecondChance, Ike points Ragnell directly in the BiggerBad's face and says:
-->'''Ike''': Then we will fight... and we will save our people. [[spoiler:Make your peace with whatever the gods worship]]. The end is near.
** Soon after, [[spoiler:he proceeds to (with good goddess Yune's power) deliver the final blow and kill a god]]. Complete with AssKickingPose.
* In ''Path of Radiance'' Marcia, whose older brother Makalov's debts, gambling, and general [[TheScrappy Scrappyness]] had caused her to quit her job, fight pirates, and fly all over the country to try to find him. And what does she say to him when she finally finds him and he pathetically tries to talk his way out of it? ''"STUFF IT, SPONGE-BRAIN!!! NO MORE LAME EXCUSES!!! FOLLOW ME!!! NOW!!!"''
** Marcia also has a scene where she intends to fight off an entire troop of wyvern knights ''by herself'' to protect Elincia, Leanne. and Nealuchi (a queen, princess, and princess' royal retainer respectively), and spouts a constant stream of insults at them the entire time. She even manages to yell at Haar in the midst of the battle to make him help her.
* Elincia in ''Path of Radience''[[spoiler:Has the confidence to lay down her weapon in between two warring armies just to prove a point.]]
* Kieran: Just...Kieran.
** "I just need to pull this axe out of my head here... Whooo, that's sharp!"
** Naesala's first appearance in [=PoR=], or saving Leanne and Nealuchi from Skrimir...
* Black Knight ''is'' a CrowningMomentOfAwesome in and of himself, especially when [[spoiler: he joins Micaiah's party early on in ''Radiant Dawn'', making for one hell of a WHAMEpisode]].
* Ilyana enacting vengeance upon the prison guards who captured her and Aimee, for feeding her nothing but scraps. "I must have vengeance!"
* Ranulf surviving two fights with [[spoiler:the Black Knight]].
* Any time Stefan gets a conversation with a boss, he sounds more like he should be the boss instead.
** To the boss of Chapter 19: "If that's all the skill you have, sheathe your blade. You're not ready to challenge me." (cue total ownage)
** Radiant Dawn, chapter 4-3:
--->'''[[spoiler:Numida]]:''' Wh-who are you?
--->'''Stefan:''' I am the desert, and I brook no intrusion. Make peace with your goddess.
* Bastian [[OutGambitted OutGambitting]] Ludveck, whose [[ThePlan gambit]] was ''the entire focus of Part 2''.
* Sanaki's conversation with a certain subordinate near the end of the game... Doubles as a Funny Moment.
*** "You are my subordinate, after all. I've decided that [[spoiler:leaving one's empress to die]] is punishable by drowning in a pool of rancid butter...I hope you're a strong swimmer."
* Leanne is the cause of one when she arrives in Crimea in Part 2 of Radiant Dawn. Paraphrasing the narration: "The Crimean nobles don't like how Elincia welcomes the Heron Princess to court so readily, but they know that if they say anything Tibarn and Naesala will tear them apart, so they shut up about it."
* The end of Part 2, involving The Greil Mercenaries' BigDamnHeroes moment to rescue Lucia from execution.
* Kurthnaga's BigDamnHeroes moment at the end of 3-13, levelling a ''castle'' with a single attack to provoke a ceasefire.
* Vantage combined with Wrath and Resolve. Basically, if a character has all of these skills and ends up in a ''really'' bad situation, they turn into a OneManArmy.
* Whenever a [[BadassPacifist heron]] manages to get a kill in Radiant Dawn with a magic card.
* Soren gets a few:
** Repeatedly mouthing off at the [[BloodKnight battle-thirsty]] lion laguz general and [[spoiler:future king of the beast tribe]] Skrimir, knowing that the latter respects him and can't win the war without him.
** If he fights Micaiah during Part 3, chapter 7, he outright insults her. Note that everyone she meets loves her within moments of first talking to her, or at least treats her with much more sympathy than her actions elicit, and he Meteors her. In the face. Usually twice. Best yet, performing this SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome is one of the steps to unlocking a secret ending scene.
--->'''Soren:''' "Do not presume to understand me, you ridiculous girl."
** Soren essentially makes all the strategic decisions in relation to Ike's army, which means he has a direct hand in bringing down Ashnard, [[spoiler:his own father]].
** He gets a big one in his backstory. He manages to [[spoiler: find someone he has only seen once in his life who didn't even stay in the same country, by himself, as a little boy.]] Both for the resolve to see it through, and the fact that it actually worked.
* When Leanne and Reyson restore the forest ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYkb7vKsSM8 by singing]]''.
* Reyson [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uwt-6mJiRM ''punches'' his captor, Oliver, despite being a ''pacifist'' Heron!]] You ''literally'' can hear the "Smack" his punch makes during the dialog.
** And to make this scene even more awesome? His comments about the event to Ike later in the game in their Level B Support conversation:
---> '''Reyson:''' When I bashed Duke Tanas's face, he only suffered a bloody nose, but it cracked the bones in the back of my hand.
---> '''Ike:''' Holy...
---> '''Reyson:''' Indeed.
---> '''Ike:''' ...But it felt good, right?
---> '''Reyson:''' Oh, yeah.
* ''Radiant Dawn'' also managed to do one via an elaborate bait and switch. You spend most of the first two parts of the game controlling Micaiah's efforts with the Dawn Brigade and Elincia's attempt to keep ahold of her throne, respectively. And while you see a lot of familiar faces, there's several questions at times about where Ike and the Greil Mercenaries are, as Elincia would ask for their help if she could ''find'' them. In the end, she deals with it on her terms, captures the traitorous Duke Ludvick, and imprisons him, only for him to try to talk his way out of it by trying to ransom off Elincia's foster sister and bodyguard Lucia, who he'd captured earlier, by literally presenting her ready to be hanged outside the walls of Elincia's castle. To accept is to doom her authority as Queen of Crimea for all time, but to refuse is to condemn Lucia, her closest friend, to death. Everyone knows this and even Lucia tells Elincia not to throw everything away for her sake. Elincia doesn't, and is about to watch Lucia die for her...when the Greil Mercenaries show up out of ''nowhere'', save Lucia, proceed to trash Ludveck's remaining forces around the scaffolding, and generally [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bvtisvtBU remind everyone just why they were the badasses that helped win the last war]] in a brilliant introductory moment that wouldn't have worked half as well if they'd been there from day one.
** The sequence as a whole is a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome for Lucia. The poor battered-looking young woman remains defiant to the end as she declares her loyalty to Elincia moments before she is to be hanged.
** Similarly, the scene beforehand is a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome for Elincia as a queen, because she made the hard choice to let Lucia die ''not knowing'' all of this was about to happen.
** And [[GambitRoulette hiring the Greil Mercenaries to do this and then leaving Crimea to let it all happen]] was a major SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome for Bastian. Since the majority of Part 2 focused on Ludveck's ability to strategize, seeing the whole thing get wiped out in one move by Bastian was astonishing, especially as Bastian's tactical prowess had until that point been an InformedAbility.
* Practically anything Haar does or says.
--> '''Haar''': Why couldn't you just stay on patrol? Saw a pretty little heron and just had to have her, is that it? I could never decide if you were more greedy or more corrupt. Stupid was never in the question, though.\\
'''Zeffren''': Who do you think you are?! You're a traitor, just like Shiharam! The dracoknights spit on your name!\\
'''Haar''': ... Do they now? Well, here's your chance to try the real thing.
** How about the fact that once he becomes a dragonlord (which can happen on the last part of the second chapter), he ends up nigh on invincible. topped off with about a 30% chance of unleashing stun (3X damage and paralysis), plus huge strength, defence and killer axe, he kills all in seconds... whilst half-asleep.
** Haar is so awesome that when he re-recruits Jill in the midst of a heated battle where they are on opposite sides, she's ''swooning'' near the end of his speech.
** Haar's conversation with Levail in the Tower of Guidance gives [[SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome Moments of Awesome]] for both of them.
--> '''Levail''': He is the last true knight. I will die for him.\\
'''Haar''': [[PreMortemOneLiner Yes, Levail. You will.]]\\
'''Levail''': How I dreamed of fighting a proper foe! I am honoured, Sir Haar! Have at you!
* Tauroneo's exchange with the Mad King Ashnard is a brilliant and particularly poignant illustration of the man's character and is severely reminiscent of General Duessel, the Obsidian, from The Sacred Stones.
---> '''Ashnard:''' Is that you, Tauroneo? As I thought... You betrayed me after all.
---> '''Tauroneo:''' ...
---> '''Ashnard:''' In my father's time, there was a man who was one of the Four Steadfast Riders. That man grew old and useless, and retired from the front lines. How does his story end, you ask? Come, let us write it together.
---> '''Tauroneo:''' Oh, my king... In all of Daein's history, perhaps no other ruler has used the talents at his command to the degree you have... But all the same, no other king has chosen a path so incredibly stupid.
---> '''Ashnard:''' Heh heh heh... Will history judge me to be just or evil? We will not know until all of this is finished.
---> '''Tauroneo:''' ...Now that I've confronted you and traded words with you, I have come to a decision. Throughout Daein, I, Tauroneo, will be known as the king killer. Come! Let me earn my name!
* When Lucia and Bastian have resigned to leaving Geoffrey behind as a decoy, Elincia refuses to stand for it. Lucia orders Ike to lead Elincia to safety, and he adamantly refuses. His reasoning? He still has a contract with Elincia personally as a mercenary, and is thus insistent upon doing the mission to save Geoffrey that even Geoffrey himself and his own sister believe is not worth it. The fact that Elincia and Geoffrey get married in the sequel makes it ''well'' worth his trouble.