* The Bottle Dance, for the sheer amount of balance required to pull that off. [[spoiler: Most productions use trick hats.]]
** You'll notice, that the first part of that sequence is all one shot, which is mad impressive.
** Some of them have even found the dance is ''easier'' without a trick hat. You just wear a hat big enough, push in the top, then rest the bottle in the dent. The tape to hold the bottle in place often isn't strong enough anyway.
* The whole soundtrack, but especially "Sunrise, Sunset".
* "L'Chaim (To Life)" also deserves a mention. It can be viewed [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr8AjT0aD0 here]]. Not only will it make you want to get wasted, but the Cossacks breaking it down is nothing short of fantastic.
* DarkReprise - The chorus comes on and sings "Tradition" after Tevye [[spoiler: disowns Chava]].
** Just the song itself is awesome.
* The Broadway revival (at least) had the chorus reprise the dance of "Tradition," too - only now it's a dance of entrapment and anguish from which no-one can escape.
* Tevye intimidating the constable after receiving the news that they have to leave. "This. Is Still. My land. Get. Off. My land."
* "Even a poor tailor is entitled to ''some'' happiness!"