* When Ferris leaps on the parade float and sings! And not just any song - "Twist & Shout" by Music/TheBeatles. ''With a horn section.''
* How about when Ferris calls out the Head Waiter, despite the fact that he is lying about who he is.
* Ferris and Cameron making Mr. Rooney think he just told Sloane's father to "kiss [his] big ol' white butt."
* A Moment of Awesome for both Cameron and Ferris: first Cameron, who's normally terrified of his father, destroys the Ferrari and vows to [[CallingTheOldManOut stand up to his father]] [[CharacterDevelopment for the first time in his life,]] then Ferris, when we realize that this appears to have been ThePlan all along.
* The introduction of the CoolCar, set to the tune of Yello's "[[AwesomeMusic Oh Yeah]]".
* When Jeannie catches what she fears is a rapist or burglar in her house (actually Mr. Rooney), her ''immediate'' response is to kick him in the mouth not one, not two, but ''three'' times before running up the stairs and calling the police. And then she uses the intercom to talk to Rooney from her bedroom.
-->'''Jeannie, over the intercom:''' Excuse me. If whoever's in the house is still in the house, I'd like you to know that I have just called the police. If you have any brains whatsoever, you'll get your ass out of my house real quick. I'd also like to add that I have my father's gun. [[CrowningMomentOfFunny And a scorching case of herpes.]]
* When Rooney catches Ferris, only for Jeannie to bail him out. Not only did she thwart the film's main antagonist in a way that the hero couldn't, but she managed to make Ferris sweat by leaving him at Rooney's mercy for a good long while before deciding to save him. For possibly the first time in her life, Jeannie had complete control over the situation.
** Then there's when Rooney glares at her, only for Jeannie to hold up his wallet which "you left in the kitchen." A music sting plays as we get a shot of Rooney's eyes widening, then his mouth opening, realizing he can't bust Ferris without revealing he broke into a student's home.
*** ''Then'' Jeannie throws the wallet off so it wakes up the dog who chases Rooney off the yard.