* The entire fight against [[spoiler:Saber]].
** Especially the part where [[spoiler:Illya uses Archer's Class Card to draw on Unlimited Blade Works and traces Excalibur!]]
** Its even more awesome animated. All with [[spoiler: EMIYA]] being play in the background.
* [[spoiler: Illya utterly destroying not one but ''all'' of the Heroic Spirits qualified to be True Assassin single-handed. Yes, the schoolgirl really DID just completely dominate every single person to ever have the title of Hassan-i Sabah. By herself.]]
* And then there was the finisher against [[spoiler:Berserker]]: [[spoiler:NINE. EXCALIBURS. AT ONCE!]]
* The entire CrossOver with MagicalGirlLyricalNanoha! Especially when [[spoiler:Fate splits an entire building to save Nanoha!]]
* Chapter 16 of ''2wei'', even if somewhat not as epic as it could have been: Kuro launching ''Crane Wing Three Realm''[[note]]Yes, the same move Shirou used to '''defeat Saber Alter'''[[/note]] against [[spoiler:[[ImplacableMan Bazett]]]]. And a CMOA for [[spoiler:Bazett]] for all but completely shrugging it off.
* Chapter 21. "Broken Illusions" is pretty much a chapter long awesome moment for the Eighth Card [[spoiler: a crazed [[PhysicalGod Gilgamesh]], who shows [[CurbstompBattle what happens]] when [[OhCrap he goes all out]].]].
* Chapter 22, Bazette charging [[StormOfBlades the Gate of Babylon]]; getting stabbed multiple times including her heart; then [[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c022/04.html using the pain and blood as a sacrifice]] to [[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c022/6.html a resurrection rune]] to ''[[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c022/13.html keep going]]'' and [[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c022/19.html rips Gilgamesh's heart out.]] Gilgamesh survives, because he's [[StoryBreakerPower hax]]; but for a non-Servant (or a non-Magical Girl), Bazette is an absolute '''BEAST'''. (Really, had she actually been in the [[FateStayNight 5th Grail War]]; they would have been in trouble.)
** Even before that Kuro [[spoiler: Forging and using broken Excalibur with avalon as an opening attack against gilgamesh. It was constantly pointed out in the original time-line and other series that it would take all of Archer's abilities just to manifest it momentarily and it was beyond his scope to even attempt to twist it, and she used both noble phantasm as ammunition in a second without even taxing her]]. Sure, it didn't even scracth Gilgamesh because he had the "Shield of the Gods" an anti-divinity defense, but it was still the second most broken technique in the franchise.
* ''2wei'' chapter 26. [[spoiler: Illya [[ArmorPiercingSlap bitchslaps]] [[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c026/22.html Gilgamesh.]]]]
*** What made this even more awesome [[spoiler: was that she ''wasn't even transformed when she did it.'' She had already seen this massive, corrupted monster kill [[MadeOfIron Bazette]] during the earlier fight (she got better), yet Illya charged in and stood right next to the center of the thing as an ordinary, fragile, ten-year-old girl with no defenses at all, and ''slapped it in the face.'']]
** Followed up by her [[spoiler: [[http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v01/c026/35.html combining Sapphire and Ruby.]]]]
* Drei kicks off shortly with [[spoiler: Gilgamesh facing off against Angelica, The Ainsworth with his powers, so most of his arsenal, Not only is Gil able to put up a decent fight once he steals Enkindu back, He is able to make his opponent look like a fool for most of the fight... Then She stops fighting like he would.]]
* End of chapter 4, Beatrice scoffs that ThisIsReality to Illya (after she's been torturing [[spoiler:Tanaka]]); which makes Illya realize that both [[spoiler: Miyu and Tanaka]] had responded immediately that "people can't fly." The CrapsackWorld they're from has FORCED them to believe permanently that they cannot fly, ever. They cannot dream, they cannot hope. This is unacceptable. Then she transforms and announces that she's taking everyone's wings BACK.
** [[spoiler: [[CurbStompBattle Shame it doesn't go well at all.]]]]
* [[spoiler: An offscreen one. Miyu's brother managing to save her and launch her into another world. Meaning that he had to go against the Ainsworth all by himself.]]
** [[spoiler:Said brother is quite obviously the parallel universe's version of Shirou. Despite not even being a main character anymore, Shirou is ''still'' badass when a situation requires him to be.]]