* Any time you block an enemy's Noble Phantasm with Rho Aias, particularly hearing the enemy's response.
** The best moments were blocking [[spoiler:Gae Bolg]] as a ContinuityNod and [[spoiler:Gawain's Galatine]], because his incredulous response is ''hilarious''.
*** Blocking [[spoiler:Gae Bolg]] was particularly satisfying because Luck is a DumpStat, and the damage it does is based on luck, so it was either 'block it with Rho Aias' or 'get insta-killed'.
*** Isn't Luck the dump stat for all or most Archer players? After all, his E-Rank Luck is [[ContinuityNod canon]].
* Archer giving a TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to [[spoiler:Twice]]:
-->[[spoiler:'''Twice:''']] "Servant. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Do you think I'm evil and should be eradicated?"
-->'''Archer:''' "--My opinion? Discussing such things as a Servant may be a bit callow, even for myself."
-->Archer flashes a cynical smile tinged with obvious malice, as if he's come face to face with a sworn enemy.
-->As a Legendary Soul known to cut down all who stand in his way regardless of who they are or what they believe, Archer points his blade at [[spoiler:Twice]], a humane expression on his face.
-->'''Archer:''' "As a Servant I have no answer for you. But if you insist on a reply, I will do so as the human I once was."
-->'''Archer:''' "I've met many fools like you, hell-bent on destroying the present in an attempt to resurrect the past."
-->'''Archer:''' "Like those others, you try to justify your selfish desire for control by cloaking it in the guise of altruism."
-->'''Archer:''' "You're not satisfied with any result that ends in loss? Your immaturity and weakness makes me laugh."
-->'''Archer:''' "So, you asked me if I thought you were evil, right? You deluded, spiteful ghost."
-->'''Archer:''' "That's exactly right. Your misguided ideals are nothing more than the corrupted logic of one long dead."
-->'''Archer:''' "You are the epitome of evil; a lifeless shade who'd sacrifice the innocent for your own selfish goals.
-->'''Archer:''' "And regardless of what my Master thinks, I will be the one to eliminate you once and for all."
* Rin's epic ownage of [[spoiler: Shinji]] on the second day of the first week, done to show [[spoiler: him]] and the player the importance of getting the dirt on your opponent's servant.
* Saber[[spoiler:/Gawain]] vs. Lancer[[spoiler:/Vlad]] in the Sound Drama.
!!''In '''CCC''' ''
* [[http://youtu.be/3eJM-ppLPTs?t=2m34s Enuma Elish ]], which crushes the enemy WITH A GALAXY.
* [[spoiler:Monji Gatou]] pulled a HeroicSacrifice by passing through [[spoiler:Jinako's]] barrier, that would dissintergrate any trespassers from entering it, in order to obtain her [=SG=] for the Protagonist.
* [[spoiler:Shinji]] got himself killed by Meltlilith, in order for her to absorb his data due to his intelligence. But, what she didn't know that [[spoiler:Shinji]] knew this would happen, that he infected himself with a Virus awhile ago. Once Meltlilith absorbs him, the virus would affect her, taking away her invincibility, giving the chance for the Protagonist to finally defeat her.
* [[spoiler:Julius]] HeelFaceTurn on [=BB=] in order to save the Protagonist, who is an important friend to him, [[HeroicSacrifice with the cost of his own life]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs2q-sxe9_Q&list=UUwA3O6VOAsYkhFdWuq654IA&index=14 Protagonist & Caster vs Twice Pieceman & Caster]]
* Archer [[spoiler: being able to trace Excalibur in ''Unlimited Blade Works'']].