* On several occasions (once in both Dawson eras and at least three times during Combs'), the first player in Fast Money got 200 points ''alone''. One family on the Combs era managed to do this '''twice'''. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gt1qh_bR-4 See here for one of Combs' "clean sweeps."]]
* Three Steve Harvey episodes and two Richard Karn episodes had the first player in Fast Money give all five #1 answers. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDyEErZwA_c Here's the first time.]] Unfortunately, unlike the eras before 1999, this will '''never''' add up to 200.
* One family got only 196 points in Fast Money... [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4f9GPLvrVs and then the judge checked the dictionary.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQkOfeg60g "The Comeback of the Century."]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnueq_Y9_3I Another big comeback.]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFsCFB9TtmY A Harvey-era Comeback of the Century]], though it was not referred to it as such.
* ''Celebrity Family Feud'' airing June 28, 2015: Catherine Lowe, the winning contestant from Season 17 of ''Series/TheBachelor'', cleans house at Fast Money, scoring a whopping [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BJf8u7j7o 194 points and giving four of the five No. 1 answers!]] Despite some nervous moments when her husband Sean came up (he repeated the first four answers and couldn't provide a fifth in a timely manner), their team had no trouble winning the $25,000 for charity.