* The team discovers that an antique dealer they entrusted with an ArtifactOfDoom is [[spoiler:an agent of [[ArchEnemy Silas]] [[BigBad Morth]]]], so what does East do? [[spoiler:He ''cuts off the dealer's escape with a fucking jet.'']]
* The one moment that all four of the main characters do something genuinely badass: dropping into Morth's hideout while shouting [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2007-10-27/comic/black-and-white/timing-is-everything/ "NOBODY EXPECTS THE MOBIAN INQUISITION!"]] This also serves as a CallBack to when they said they'd "do that joke next time."
* The fight between [[spoiler:[[HeadbuttingHeroes Lothar and Rogue.]], after Rogue makes a temporary FaceHeelTurn. Lothar goes into UnstoppableRage in the name of saving his father and brother.]]
* Despite it royally screwing up the mission, you have to admit that [[MeaningfulName Wildfire]] doing the EN equivalent of a Spin Dash with dual katanas to saw a truck in half was pretty awesome.
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-05-20/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/karma-chameleon/ Silas Morth demonstrates the difference]] between a MagnificentBastard [[EvilVersusEvil and a]] BastardUnderstudy.
** [[CrazyPrepared There's a reason why, in a cult that is all about plots, betrayals, deceptions, and scheming, Silas Morth has remained the leader for as long as he has.]]
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-07-15/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/silent-takedown/ This is why Eastwood and Virus hired Rogue.]] While the rest of them are arguing about the next plan of action, [[FunnyBackgroundEvent Rogue takes all of the cultists out with his bare hands]].
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-08-19/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/someone-your-own-size/ Eastwood outwitting Morth]] via [[spoiler:SummonBiggerFish]].
--> '''Morth''': Ho ho! The fox has gone to ground!
--> '''[[spoiler:Cerberus]]''': Then release the hounds.