Pretty well every major character (and some minor ones) in ''Webcomic/ErrantStory'' has had at least one CMOA in the near-ten-year life of the comic, and some have several.
* Sarine just about has this trope as her hat, but [[http://www.errantstory.com/2005-01-31/320 this one]], if you know the story, is pretty hard to top.
* The bad guys get their chances for awesome moments too, for example [[http://www.errantstory.com/2007-11-19/733 here]], where Anita faces down and pacifies an ''insane god in the flesh''.
* Meji gets a pretty good CMOA, as she [[http://www.errantstory.com/2010-08-16/4919 passes her final exam]] (or would if Professor Yukiri wasn't such a hardass).
* [[http://www.errantstory.com/2010-10-25/5031 Sarine]]: "I would say I'd be willing to even kill my own best friend if I thought it would do something to save lives... but I already killed her... last week."
* Even Misa, who's protected by her fellow elves from ever ''possibly'' having a CMOA (although she doesn't exactly see it that way), gets her [[http://www.errantstory.com/2011-03-31/5176 opportunity]] (which also qualifies as another Sarine CMOA) during the final fight with Ian.
* [[http://www.errantstory.com/2011-04-28/5199 "Bang."]] [[spoiler: Cue two superpowered faeries flying out of Jon's sleeve.]]
* [[http://www.errantstory.com/2011-07-21/5258 "DISPEL!" *blam*]] Teamwork at its finest, ladies and gentletropers.